Akari does not have as varied a repertoire as Shiori or Random, given that she only sang as a hobby up until becoming the Song of the Phoenix. Now, however, her songs are rather high-profile, and some are being recorded. (Only songs with real-world basis and/or of particular importance will be recorded here; not included are the various spontaneous songs she has sung throughout the course of the game. 'cos that'd be kinda silly and pretty ridiculously bloated.)
- Akatsuki no Kuruma (orig. Fiction Junction, feat. YUUKA, Gundam SEED OST): the big song for Akari so far, it is the ritual song for the sending of the dead of Logruswrack. Sung first at House MITHRIL (solo), then in the Chaoswide concert held by Random (backup from Spellvis), and to be sung a third time for Helgram sometime soon.
- Awaking (orig. Kajiura Yuki, Aquarian Age OST, Fiction album arrangement): a standard song of purification and blessing, based on Shinto chants from Akari's Lipunese roots. Used various times in the game.
- Blessing Yig: Akari watered the Arcadian Yig with the Cup of Life following the completion of the Uberwald mission, as a gesture of goodwill to the Wu sisters; the ground itself sang as she did this, and she joined in, blessing the tree with both water and voice.
- Canta Per Me (orig. Kajiura Yuki, Noir OST): when Akari shared her grief and memories with Soujirou following the cleansing of Helgram, she sang this song in Venetian to carry the emotions across their linked minds.
- Darklore (orig. Kajiura Yuki, Aquarian Age OST): song for the summoning of the Hundred Demon Sabbath, Akari's signature spell.
- Dea Cantat (orig. Hamaguchi Shirou, feat. Inoue Kikuko, AMS Movie OST): a simple, calming song frequently used by Akari to pacify angry and hostile ghosts that she encounters.
- Healing Princess Minako: Minako was the first of the living wounded that Akari healed, by reforging her soul in the flames of the Phoenix while in Babyland.
- A Stray Child (orig. Kajiura Yuki, feat. Emily Bindiger, .hack//SIGN OST): a song from shadow that Akari sang while in Cathuria for the first time, while walking through the city with Kanna.
- Trantorean Medley: In restoring the ruins of Trantor following the Logruswrack-caused Primal Chaos explosion which devastated the shadow, Akari sang a series of traditional Trantorean songs in order to call the souls back to their proper places. Princess Michelle used her Pattern mojo to rebuild the physical state of the place while also providing instrumental backup along with the Liefe Knights.
- Waking the Phoenix of Arcadia: Akari joined with Nanami Minor to seek the counsel of the Arcadian Phoenix to assist in their campaign against unsavory vampires in Uberwald through the Dreaming. It went a little further than expected, and instead, they woke the Phoenix from his century-long sleep.
- Wrath of the Rewoken: In order to disrupt a plot to animate corpses into a biotech zombie army in Akasha, Akari turned the dead against their manipulators to tear down the factories that were pumping them out.