Special Training--Amberite Citizen or Golden Circle Dweller
- Bill Vincent: Bill Vincent is Amber's most noted weaponsmith. If you want to know how to make weapons and armor both with conjuration and the mundane way, he's your man.
- Bumpy the Pimp: The primal pimp of whom all other Pimps are but Shadows.
- Bust Rimururu: The primal whore of whom all other whores are but Shadows. She knows much of the Amberite underworld too, but you'd best not train with her if you want Shizumaru or Rimururu to like you...
- Countess Haruka, Ambassador of Begma: Countess Haruka watches out for Begma's interests with an eagle eye. Her aim is reknowned; her combat skills in other areas are not so impressive, but she's still not someone to mess with.
- Master Horatio Walpole, Guild Master of the Kashmir Trading Collective: He's hugely rich, and hugely influential, and hugely corrupt, and if you're his friend, he can hook you up with almost anything you want (No Royals as your Love Slaves, though...he wants to live).
- Kaede: Avatar of Seiryuu, husband of Princess Nausicaa, he has studied the arts of Air and Fire elementalism. He's also pretty good with a sword.
- Keitaro: Keitaro is the Prime Minister of Begma, and one of the most noted Trump Artists of the Golden Circle. And he likes Photo Stickers too.
- King: King is the barkeep of a small gin joint in the Ward of the Iron Pot. She's often mistaken for an effeminate man, since she wears her hair short and has a prediliction for fine men's clothing. Her unarmed fighting skills are said to be great, dealing with unruly patrons and foolish robbers bare-handed and always coming out on top. She still has a massive stock of cheese.
- Rally Vincent: Bounty Hunter and sometimes Bodyguard. She's a crack shot, a skillful investigator, and one of the best horsewomen in Amber.