The Lion of Chaos, Servant of the Outer Gods
- They declared me unfit to live
- Said into that great Void my soul would be hurled
- They wanna know why I done what I did
- Well sir I guess there's just a meanness in this world
- Only part of us is sane: only part of us loves pleasure and the longer day of happiness, wants to live to our nineties and die in peace, in a house that we built, that shall shelter those who come after us. The other half of us in nearly mad. It prefers the disagreeable to the agreeable, loves pain and its darker night despair, and wants to die in a catastrophe that will set back life to its beginnings and leave nothing of our house save its blackened foundations.
Once he was King Dios, brave and true, ruler of Chaos and son of Anno? and the Serpent. But in the quest to try to rescue his sister Setsuna from the Abyss, he fell into darkness and was corrupted by the Outsiders.
He returned as Annadil, stealing the body of Prince Gil-Galad, kidnapping his other sister for breeding purposes, and manipulating the Royal Family of Amber for centuries to try to produce the Five Children of the Elements as pliable fools, suitable for his manipulations.
His plans were stopped and he fell into the Void, but he lives yet, Master Spikard in his hands, watching, waiting, until the time when the doors will open, and he will come again...
He came again, got his spikard taken away and destroyed, his wiener cut off, his host-body freed, and his head used as a hackey-sack ball. Not his day.
However, Azathoth has drawn his soul back into the Void, and likely fashions a new body so that he may continue to serve the Outsiders. Next time, Gadget. Next time.
Reactions to others:
- Fuyutsuki: Nice move there. You do know what 'hostile takeover' means, right?
- Gendo: Ha. Haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! I WIN!!!!
- Anno: How very clever of you to take a vacation in a year with such significance as 100 years since the last big crisis. And I see your allowing the sextoy of the Logrus to do your job in your absence worked almost as well as trying to stop a hail of bullets with a condom. And I expect now you can feel the deathrattle of Chaos in your head, and see Amber is about to conduct a hostile takeover on your kingdom. Or maybe you're too busy flashing back to the old days to realize. And you used to make fun of Fuyutsuki and now you ARE him. How does it feel? Like shit? Too bad.
- Anthy: There's easier ways to die than trying to rescue Orien. You could be having sex with half of House Belgalad, if you would only TRY.
- Dios: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE IT THE EASY WAY, YOU BITCH????? I hate you.
- King Tylor: Ever noticed people call Drake instead of you in a crisis?
- Touga: Deeper. Dig deeper. That way, when it all collapses, you'll bury yourself.
- Drake: Nice job catching Mobius...oh wait, THAT WAS SOMEONE ELSE.
- Van: I am impressed. Apparently, selling out is infectious. I will have to remember that.
- Saionji: Hmm, he's become a harder nut to crack, I see.
- Eowyn: No one believes more fervently than a convert. I think Pinnochio has forgotten she wasn't always a real girl.
- Juri: Just remember, the more you drink, the more power you get. And if he drinks from you...yours forever. You'd like that, oh yes, you would.
- Corrine: A pity to see someone with so much potential for bloodshed waste it on being all touchy-feely, I feel your pain.
- Makoto: Look at it this way. Now you can challenge Krusty for his job; it's not like you were any good at your own.
- Corey: A simple man who knows what he wants and goes for it. I can respect that. And use it.
- Nanami: I have to wonder if the son you devoured is kicking your ass in the afterlife or not. I expect all the Tougas you murdered will take up the slack if he isn't, though. You had a lot of potential; what a waste.
- Miki: Juri could give her true immortality, you know, without the crutch of a broken pattern bending her brain. If you only let her. And then you could have them both...
- Kozue: Shut up.
- Derith: I see there's some life in the old boy yet.
- Utena: Wimp, wimp, wimp.
- Wakaba: The way you toy with Coral shows you have more potential than I once thought. You should probably close in for the kill before she gets too old to fully appreciate what you're doing to her.
- Vash: I don't know whether to be happy my job will be easier or to cry at the thought of anyone putting him in charge of something.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: Just needs a tiny bit more of a push.
- Suu: She's so fragile, Touga. You know what happens to the fragile.
- The Red Knight: The most elaborate dildo ever created. I would take off my hat for Corrine in respect if I had a hat. Bravo, so lifelike, you'd almost think he had free will.
- Nabiki: If King Gendo was alive, she'd be the backup royal mistress by now.
- Tsuwabuki: TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS, BOY! I beg of you!
- Madoka: Look at how nimbly Kozue's boy manuevered you two off the throne with Chloe's help. Coincidence? I think not.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: Self-transformation is the road to power, and it's marked with milestones of discarding taboos. You understand, and I like that.
- Michelle: Well, well, well.
- Mikage: What a waste. I had big plans for you, and while your construct's rampage was somewhat impressive, it could have been much bigger if only there had been more time.
- Nagisa: I bow to the adeptness with which you and Chloe seized control of Rebma.
- Ramon: Still not fucking Anthy. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!
- Shinobu Major: You should have sought real power before you tried to take on all of Amber and Arcadia with a spoon and some bits of string. I would have been glad to help you with all my friends. Well, at least listening to you die will be amusing. You do realize the Unicorn is probably going to sodomize you when it gets hold of your soul, don't you? He doesn't take that sort of thing well, and I'm afraid you still belong to him.
- Shizumaru: I see my blood was not wasted after all. Especially given what your mother is like, I found you incomprehensible. But now, I see.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: Sweet Baby Jesus. So much power and so...NO COMMON SENSE.
- Atsuko: Daaaaamn.
- Gabrielle: You'll never be safe from hacking until everything around you bows to your will, you know.
- Inaba: Funny how little things bite us in the ass, eh, Inaba?
- Rimururu: As always, the end of repression means lunging full force the other direction. OH BABY. SHAKE IT!
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: Nice job in the mountain full of dead gods, Beowulf. You have to learn to slap those things around.
- Demetrius: Some things never change, I see.
- Jacqueline: You should have just taken him right there. He would have gone for it.
- Kanna: It's the people who aren't obviously stupid who make the best pawns, because they're the ones who will suck other people in along with them.
- Kentaro: You should have just said 'Didn't stop anyone else' when you found out Sumire was your cousin. Then again, you don't have to deal with all the complications that come from a real woman if you stick to screwing compliant shadows of her.
- Kitsune: How very strange.
- Kuonji: You won't be rid of me that easily, but I must admit you caught me off guard this time. Next time, I'll be ready.
- Moonshade: There's never enough power.
- Moriya: Hmm. I'll settle for you seducing Shanks if you can't manage Motoko.
- Motoko: How about Moriya and Thoric at once? Twice the fun!
- Mutsumi: You'd better seduce Naru soon, or I will be very disappointed. Motoko is way ahead of you.
- Naru: I see how well your Elder patrons protected you from being brain-raped and how much your mother's love meant. Perhaps now you'll finally understand that this code you live by is just a thin tissue of lies over the animal urges which govern everyone's behavior, behind the rationalizations and lies. BTW, Mutsumi is hot. GO, GIRL!
- Nausicaa: Ahh, petty revenge. So sweet it is, my dear.
- Shinobu Minor: There are few things which are more cheering to see than to see the underdog come from behind and make off with the man she wants right under the noses of her rivals while breaking her best friend's heart and sabotaging a crucial mission at the same time. You will always have my respect. Good luck taking over more of Chaos for Amber.
- Sumire: A real woman would respond to her father's demands by having her way with Kentaro on her father's desk and leaving his papers covered with the remains of the love making. Or even better, Kentaro, Kanna and Ruka all at once. Or maybe just Kanna and Ruka, given they're both much sexier than Kentaro. (Just don't ask Kanna to think.) That said, you should give Nanbara a chance. It's not like he's smart enough to ever tell if you cheat on him, and every elegant lady needs a court jester.
- Thoric: Congratulations, I think you have produced the most incestous child EVER. My own efforts in that regard pale. I am but a mere apprentice in the face of the master. I can barely contain myself with anticipation to see how he grows up. Now you just have to help Motoko finish breaking her marital vows into tiny little shards, and you'll be making good progress towards being as good a man as your mother is a woman.
- Vice: Go for it.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: You know you want it.
- Kaede: o/~ Suicide is painless; it brings many changes o/~
- Lily: I'm going to be disppointed in you until Orihime's head is hanging over your mantel.
- Mature: Finally sinking in that you're nothing more than a kept hound and it's all you'll ever be?
- Mitsune: THE FUCK?????
- Ruka: You're a very lucky man; you got a hot woman, who isn't too smart, so she'll do what you want with a little effort. You're on the fast track to the top. And you managed to avoid having to share Kanna with someone as stupid as Lian. And hey, if you play your cards right, you can probably get Sumire too.
- Aburatsubo: I take it back. Orien isn't worth the seducing. Though once you rescue him, he will be open to it...
- Akari: NOW THAT IS HOW TO DO YOUR FIRST TIME! Next time, though, you need to make sure your sex causes your parents to finally break down and sleep with Michelle and Damask. Or Motoko and Davros. Hell, with anyone else.
- Anya: She has a lot of potential, but needs to be shaped and guided and to learn not to mouth off until she can back it up. Still, I can see many uses for this one.
- Asuka: *silence*
- Chloe: Yeah, we know exactly how good you are at keeping your loved ones in good shape. I suggest planning the funeral NOW.
- David: Welcome to the world of the living. Here's your guide to sexing up your relatives. Get on it, boy.
- Deirdre: Stop whining and do something. ANYTHING.
- Hanajima: You think you are free, but you will find you trade one monkey for another.
- Haru: Balance is an illusion; life is an endless struggle, a dance and battle with death on a knife edge over the Abyss. If you want to really live, you must pick something and embrace it, throw yourself into it full force. By doing so, you can master it. Trying to remain above the fray only assures your impotence. By the way, YOU ARE VERY BORING. And I expect that if Naru has any taste, she will dump you like a rock and jump Mutsumi. OTOH, she liked Keitaro, so it may well be she has no taste.
- Inigo: Are you going to let the Bride of Yog-Sothoth seduce your mother?
- Jewel: What sort of daughter sits back and lets her mother be raped by a fool like Suzuka and does nothing about it? Do you not care about her at all after all she's done for you? Even Violet has never matched that. But I suppose you are just going to sit around and twiddle your thumbs and do nothing while your mother screams in pain. Some daughter you are.
- D-Kanako: Does someone have a brother complex? Fascinating. Useful. Doomed.
- Kanako: A pity. Perhaps next time.
- Kaname: You can learn much from your sister. You can bring him around, if you only try.
- Katherine: She gets more like you every day.
- Kurz: Nice job watching over your friends there. REAL nice.
- Kyoko: THAT is a gun.
- Kyou: Amazing. Now you can hug people, like your undead junkie girlfriend who runs around slurping on every god she can find. Better let her get your new flavor too. Before she gets tired of just the taste of you when she could be drinking from so many more...
- Makoto Minor: An interesting change of direction. We will see.
- Martin: Nothing's quite so much fun as forcing your will on an entire nation. Trust me. You'll like it. Everyone likes it.
- Melissa: WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE FAIL TO SEIZE THEIR CHANCESS?????
- Minako: Whine, whine. Snap and do something interesting already.
- Mirielle: Having fun with your pet lunatic who you failed to keep sane?
- Miroku: So exactly how fuckable was your aunt? And are you going to do your other aunts now? You know you want to. I about died the time you turned down Yomiko; I thought someone was trying to trick me.
- Allen von Munchausen: So much for friends.
- Nanami Minor: Just keep on breaking those chains until every tie that holds the universe and you together is shattered. I wish to see the results.
- Nanbara: *silence*
- Orien: I have officially given up on you. TEA ADDICT??????
- Ota Minor: This is your perfect chance to take Kisa's virginity and lose your own, boy.
- Random: It's right there, waiting for you to take it...sex, drugs, rock and roll...you know them. You CRAVE them. Take them now.
- Setsuna: Next time, grandson. Next time.
- Shigure: Heh. Heh. Heh.
- Shiori: Ahh, yes, the voices in your head. They will never guide you wrong. NEVER. BTW, if Abu needs a man, learn to be a man for him. He wants so bad to fuck you, you know. Sure, he needs to get over his limits too, but someone has to go first.
- Sousuke: I have to admit I am impressed by your shifting skills. Your brain seems to work much better without harmful radiation from Orien destroying your brain cells. Now, seize this chance for victory sex with Melissa and Kaname. Be a MAN.
- Susanna: Useless as of yet.
- Suzuka: How sweet of you.
- Telemain: Ahh, yes, of course the thing everyone wants from you as an apology is a candy recipe. Man, I am sooo glad you never joined our team.
- Tohru: Oh yes, she's learning, oh yes. She will serve her office well.
- Tomos: Hmm, you seem to have natural harem powers that even madness does not shut down. But why are you not fucking them yet???
- Uo: Just ask yourself this...he loved the old you, but will he love the new?
- Violet: Slowly and patiently, you spin your web round and round, closing in by inches and always covering yourself. Wise and commendable. Just remember that when she dies, you must make sure the Logrus cannot connect you to it, or your death will make Hel's end look like a stubbed toe.
- Yomiko: We both know what happened to the Two Trees the first time. You think history never repeats itself?
- Yuki: I warned you. You blew it. Haru's a good start, but you've got a LOT of lost ground. Perhaps you could start with Tohru, who I'm sure is wondering what you taste like...
- Yurika: I shiver with delight imagining how perverted you will make Melnibone.
- Hayate: Used and cast aside. In favor of an emotional zombie. Bet that hurts. But like a whipped dog, you'll come back for more.
- Kei: Nice job protecting your Song from ending up a mangled wreck.
- Mannen: Two points for bravery, - two thousand for intellect.
- Sasame: Ahh, the sweet caresses of Aeris. Wait...is that Hatori she's macking on? Ooops.
- Shin: He's a cute little kid. Shubby loves children.
- Soujiro: Nice job letting your girlfriend become a welcome mat. But at least you gave her a consolation fuck. And man, the consequences...you may be useful after all.