Anya, Fast-Time Child
"Wow, even more relatives!"
"This card showed a young lady clad in a long, elegant yellow dress in the middle of quite un-elegant activities. She stood on one foot, her other foot directed in an upwards kick at some unseen foe, making her skirt ride up. Her left hand glowed with magical energies and her right hand held a sword coming around for a swipe at someone else. Wind whipped through her long blonde hair, blowing it about, and her dusky skin contrasted with the bright white marble of the angled roof she stood on. Eight pillars could be seen holding up the roof beneath her. She smiled, enjoying whatever danger she'd gotten herself into."
Born to Motoko and Davros in the aftermath of the brief rampage of Nemesis, Anya is currently being raised in fast-time by House Belgalad. It is expected she will soon emerge as an adult. Many wonder why this is necessary to raise the child up so fast...
She has now surfaced and headed out to join her family in adventures.
Personality and Aptitudes
Anya seems to have a great desire to have adventures and to meet the rest of the family; she is friendly and outgoing, and while able to be polite and mannered, has a tendency to act a little too much like Moonshade for her parents' liking. Moonshade, otoh, thinks it's great.
Anya is a swordswoman of substantial skill, able to keep up with Random and Suzuka in duels. She's also substantially strong and a skilled martial artist who mixes it with her swordwork in the style of Captain Tomos.
She's also a sorceress of fair skill, with a mind which is reasonably strong, but does not hugely stand out among the family.
She has just walked the Logrus and the Pattern, but only knows a little of either.
She also seems a shifter of some skill as well.
Reactions to others:
- Fuyutsuki: Man, what a mess.
- Gendo: Not My Problem.
- Anthy: Whew, glad you made it back.
- King Tylor: He's really cute and a nice guy. I like him.
- Touga: Uncle Touga's really got it all together. He'd better be careful not to juggle too many blades at once, though.
- Drake: He didn't seem that bad to me.
- Van: I like wings.
- Saionji: Kind of grumpy, but he's earned it, I guess.
- Eowyn: She's okay.
- Juri: Man, so many babies.
- Corrine: HUGS FOR THE HUG GODDESS!
- Makoto: I can't pretend I wouldn't have done the same thing.
- Nanami: What a horrible way to go.
- Miki: I hope things look up for him and his wife.
- Kozue: I hope she can change.
- Vash: Yaay! They saved him!
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: She needs to loosen up.
- Suu: But what do I do with the turtle?
- The Red Knight:
- Nabiki: She seems like a very classy lady.
- Tsuwabuki: Damn, he's cute.
- Madoka: I'm seeing why she's so uptight. What a mess.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: I'm glad she made it back okay.
- Michelle: Oooh, spikard, I am so jealous.
- Mikage: Sorry you got blown up by that idiot Telemain!
- Nagisa: Poor guy.
- Ramon: Grandpa is the greatest grandpa of all grandpas anywhere.
- Shinobu Major: Damn, that was close.
- Shizumaru: He could, and should, have had both.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Inaba: I hear he's a traitor.
- Rimururu: Yeah, she's an ice maiden.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: Mitsune-Momma always tells me that when there was danger all around, he was someone you wanted at your side.
- Demetrius: I hope he's careful in the Abyss.
- Jacqueline: Not what I expected.
- Kentaro: Nice butt.
- Moonshade: No one can beat Moonshade-Momma, except Grandpa. She's cooooool.
- Motoko: Whew! I hope she finishes kicking priest butt soon.
- Mutsumi: I like her a lot. Things went better than I was afraid of.
- Naru: Man, I wanna be like her. Except for the traitor mom part.
- Nausicaa: Goodbye, cousin. I wish I could have known you.
- Shinobu Minor: She's gonna have a bitch of a commute.
- Sumire: She is very gracious and elegant.
- Thoric: Shake that royal booty.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: Whew!
- Kaede: I wish I'd gotten to meet him.
- Mitsune: Mitsune-momma knows how to have fun and taught me lots and lots about shapeshifting.
- Akari: Hmm, not bad harem, it sounds like.
- Asuka: Kicking some ass.
- Chloe: She's a good person to go on a mission with.
- Deirdre: Wow, I've never gotten in that much trouble in one night in my entire life! I think she's grounded until the universe ends now.
- Hanajima: Congratulations!
- Haru: Poor guy.
- Inigo: NO GOTH FOR YOU.
- Jewel: I hope she's going to be okay now.
- Kanako: Well, dang. I guess I didn't ever know her well enough to tell.
- Kaname: Hey, being the baby is kind of nice, you know.
- Katherine: I wish I had a spikard.
- Kurz: He's a really great dancer!
- Kyou: I hope he's good to Tohru.
- Makoto: She seems a little grumpy.
- Melissa: Glad to hear she's okay.
- Minako: She's really brave in a stupid sort of way.
- Miroku: You be good to Uotani, you hear?
- Allen von Munchausen: At least he got a good death, unlike poor Great-Grandma.
- Nanami Minor: WOW.
- Nanbara: It's gonna be okay.
- Orien: He's hot. But I'm not so sure he's too bright.
- Ota Minor: That was my butt! And this was MY FOOT!
- Random: She's good at thinking things through, when she wants to.
- Setsuna: He's funny.
- Shigure: What a flirt! He's good at it.
- Shiori: I have some of her albums! They're great!
- Sousuke: Nice job, Sousuke.
- Suzuka: Well, shit.
- Telemain: He sounds like an idiot to me.
- Tohru: Good luck with Kyou, Tohru.
- Tomos: ...
- Uo: Wow, she's strong!
- Yomiko: Knows her stuff; doesn't know much else.
- Yuki: Well, damn.
- Yurika: She's a good big sister to Kaname.
Anya wields Mikomi (Hope), a blade forged for her by Moonshade.
She also now weilds Belegcu, a bow she gained in Tir'na'nog.
Anya came to Amber, meeting family members. She then went to the Helgram ball and has now just walked the Logrus. She is now off training in its use.
Having returned from that, Anya has now walked the Pattern and gone on her first mission, a fairly easy trip to a minor sorceror's tower in Leng.
Anya went with Suzuka and Setsuna to try to gain Wings of the Dragon; she did not succeed.
She had better luck in the fight against the Child Clad in Night.
She has recently gone on a mission to Lemuria with Chloe and Suzuka which went quite well.
Having gone with Dee and Inigo to Dworkinland, Anya now seems determined to prevent him GOING GOTH.