Special Training--Chaosian Citizen
- Captain Derleth: Commander of one of the more notable mercenary fleet squadrons of Chaos.
- Ian (Aka "Maraya" as his stage name) of House Danaani: Pop star. Magician. Close physical duplicate of Prince Moriya. He's charming and good with the ladies. And good at running away from their men.
- Touring With M^2: Pop idols. If you want to be a pop idol and can handle the fact that they look suspiciously like Motoko and Moriya, and if J-Pop = Your Life, then they're the ones you want to spend some time on tour with.
- Mataka Fillmore: She bears a suspicious resemblance to Motoko, except for dressing in a rather scanty manner and fighting mainly with weapons. Fighting very well with weapons. She's also a pop star (but if you want pop star training, you ought to go Tour with M^2).
- Millard Fillmore: He thinks he's the Emperor of Chaos. And he has 41 cats. But if you can handle both those facts, the man can teach you quite a bit about Trump and about things he's learned in his deranged adventures in Shadow.
- High Priest Rural VII: You must buy Priest of the Serpent to buy this, as this signifies he took an interest in your career. He's the head of the Church of Chaos, more scholar and lawyer than man of faith, but honest and well meaning and fairly intelligent.
- High Priest Taltos: You must buy Stylite to buy this, as this signifies he took an interest in your career. He's the head of the Stylite Order, and a notable bad-ass of unarmed combat.
- Vicious: He heads a criminal gang; one tough, ruthless bastard.