There are seven Dragon Spikards, possibly created by Anno, Keeper of the Logrus. New Chaos posseses it's own Dragon Spikards, but their identities and portfolios remain unknown, save for their Mind of the Dragon, held by High Priest Mavros.
- The Eye of the Dragon (aka "Magnus the Unseen") -- Briefly possessed by Princess Motoko of Amber after Nanami Major's death, it was riven from her on Mutsumi's demand and passed into the keeping of Jack. Magnus/Eye? grants vast power to control minds and spy into minds. Jack has since passed it to Miroku.
- The Claw of the Dragon -- held for a time by Ukyou/Inji Kuonji after he recovered it from Mystara. He passed it on to Touga prior to his unfortunate incarceration. Touga yet retains it. It has great powers of destruction.
- The Wings of the Dragon -- originally owned by Nausicaa, a legacy of her dream origins. It grants vast power over wind and weather. Held for a time by Atleby after the Day of the Dead; there are still some hard feelings over this. After the Nemuro Hall incident, it was held for a time by Kanako Hall. Shortly before her death, Nausicaa reclaimed it, and it passed into the hands of the Dream Castle upon her demise. Tir'na'nog held a contest to determine those worthy to bear Wings, which was won by Nanami Minor, who bore Wings for about ten minutes before trading it to Drake for Greyswandir.
- The Hide of the Dragon -- Held by Lord Loewen of House Helgram. While he bears it (so he claims) he cannot die. It provides immense protective power, and holds power over locks and barriers as well.
- The Breath of the Dragon -- Currently possessed by Davros the Chaos Stylite. It shapes energies.
- The Hoard of the Dragon -- Currently possessed by Lady Suu of House Alars. It is useful for creating and analyzing things. A previous incarnation was briefly held by Motoko before she passed it on to Lian, who annihilated it and herself in the Abyss.
- The Mind of the Dragon -- Currently possessed by Anno, Keeper of the Logrus. It has great powers of detection and analysis.