The Five Elemental Reflections of the True Eye of the Serpent (aka the Jewel Of Judgement), each corresponding to an equivalent elemental Pattern. They are...
- The Eye of Fire - Grants powers over flame and heat and other forms of raw Shadow energy (such as electricity). The central core of Gabrielle's physical construct-body. Location Classified.
- The Eye of Water - Grants powers over water and moisture. Location after Rebma's destruction unknown; Derith is presumed to have hidden it in Shadow before his death. Lucien reclaimed it prior to his ignominious death; it is now held by Nagisa, who will likely use it far better.
- The Eye of Air - Grants powers over all things gaseous. Held by Dowager Queen Anthy.
- The Eye of Metal - Grants powers over rock, stone, and (duh) metal. Kept in the Royal Vaults except when Tylor decides to loan it out for various purposes.
- The Eye of Wood - Grants powers over green and growing things. Location unknown to most, but confirmed to be inside Yig (as of Orien replacing a Logrus Jewel inside the great tree following the Logruswrack to balance the Eye of Wood).