King Dios I
Former Last Free Man in The Universe and now King of New Chaos
A handsome, purple-haired man, King Dios is the very model of a hero. He's also perhaps the happiest man in the universe, even though he doesn't have a harem (though he seems to pretty much have a lover whenever he wants one). He is soft-spoken and charming, charismatic, and so utterly perfect, it's hard to believe he is
Where Corey is the most unkillable man in Amber, Dios is the hardest to kill man in this universe, the one Chaosian who never knelt before Hel. He's no slouch as a warrior, general, mage, or logrus weilder. He is, in fact, probably the most powerful human in the Arcadiaverse.
King Dios is known to have a strong fondness for the Quartet, especially Motoko, to view the Triumvirate and their children very positively, especially Random and Makoto Minor (who he dated for a while), and to be very positively inclined towards both Nanami Major and Nanami Minor.
Old and New Chaosians
- Anno: He is not my father, but close enough.
- Ex-Wu-Drake: I understand his pain, and I hope I have helped him to heal it a little.
- Mavros: He has served me well in his own way; I find him rather amusing.
- Rose: Should she return, she will likely regret it.
- Saffir: I certainly wouldn't know who rigged the vending machine to attack you.
- Ex-Wu-Corrine: It is time to bloom.
- Ex-Wu-Juri: It is a good beginning. There are many in this universe who could use the light you have so long hidden under a basket to keep it safe.
- Ex-Wu-Sakura: The time will come when she can be snuffed out. It cannot come soon enough.
- Fuyutsuki: The things we make escape our control. If we cannot accept that, it will break us.
- Gendo: He is a sad man in every universe, it seems.
- Anthy: Like a sister to me, a comfort in every way.
- King Tylor: I envy him the peace he has known.
- Touga: We shall see if he knows how to let go.
- Drake: His mind as keen as a blade and as narrow.
- Van: As I told you, years are nothing to those such as us.
- Saionji: With time, perhaps he will finally escape his father's shadow.
- Eowyn: Just be patient with her.
- Juri: Stay the course.
- Corrine: I hope her luck continues.
- Makoto: Learn, and move upwards. We all err.
- Corey: He understands the most important thing. The rest is just details.
- Nanami: I am sorrowed by her death; at least it would have been quick and painless.
- Miki: It might be well for him to appoint a regent and retreat with his wife to work things out.
- Kozue: Perhaps she has learned, but I do not know if she has learned the right lessons.
- Utena: A lovely, magnificent woman who is a delight to be around. Unfortunately, she shuns my company, understandably, but regretfully.
- Wakaba: An elegant and kindly princess.
- Vash: There are times when I wish I could start over.
Spouses of the Elders
- Madoka: She has every right to be angry.
- Nabiki: Like her husband, not quite so clever as she thinks.
- The Red Knight: He is the quiet flame which warms and lights, rather than the raging bonfire which consumes.
- Suu: Just remember your father's mistakes.
- Tsuwabuki: The pain will fade in time, my friend. I'm sure she still thinks of you as she rests in the Unicorn's Grove.
- Yuriko: Capable and dedicated, a perfect match for Tylor.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: Some must rise to balance when others fall.
- Michelle: A good step, but will she follow through?
- Mikage: A lesson in why it is unwise to walk the razor's edge.
- Nagisa: Strong, but gentle.
- Ramon: When one reaches the top, one then must face the question of where to go from there.
- Shinobu Major: If you think you have reason for bitterness, you know nothing of bitterness and despair. Perhaps you will be less stupid in your next life.
- Shizumaru: He keeps his balance when all around him lose theirs.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Atsuko: A woman of refinement, if somewhat overactive tastes.
- Damask: I thank you for your kind offer, but I would know the difference.
- Gabrielle: The more power one has, the harder it is to achieve maturity, as I have seen in myself and others.
- Inaba: I did not know him.
- Rimururu: It would be wise for her to remember there are infinite Bust Rimururus. There always have been and always will be. To allow oneself to be so troubled by one of one's shadows is to start down a road that can only lead to madness.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: His patience is an inspiration.
- Demetrius: A second chance.
- Jacqueline: I think that it would be wise to rethink having made Minako your heir. Or letting her out of her room the rest of this century.
- Kanna: It is wise to develop the mind as well as the body, though none can quarrel with her skills.
- Kentaro: Look to your duties, Prince.
- Kuonji: Interesting.
- Moonshade: The Bride could not have chosen a better Sword.
- Motoko: A few more souls recovered; we must treasure the victories of inches; they are often all we have.
- Mutsumi: A lovely and intelligent woman of great power. A man could ask little better in a partner.
- Naru: Intellect and strength is an excellent combination.
- Nausicaa: Amber loses much in losing you, for the death of a dream is always a terrible thing.
- Shinobu Minor: The Valkyries must be proud.
- Sumire: She should give Nanbara a chance.
- Thoric: A bird in the hand, King Thoric. A bird in the hand.
- Vice: I cannot pretend to know her heart, but she has kept her hands clean for a century and turned her talents to Amber's defense. Yet, I can understand why many cannot forgive. It is a tricky conundrum.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: So close and yet so far.
- Kaede: I am glad he was not left behind, though I know it will sadden Lady Yuki.
- Lily: A married woman should comport herself a little more discreetly.
- Mitsune: She can always make me laugh.
- Ruka: I know of him only vaguely, but his reputaiton is good.
- Aburatsubo: A graceful prince, he is a delight to visit and work with.
- Akari: I will remember to flirt, next time.
- Anya: Big mouth, small common sense.
- Asuka: She has the potential to make Drake look a piker. Unfortunately, this applies to mouthing off as well as generalship.
- Chloe: Her skills are great, but so are her biases. I hope she loses her prejudices against Chaos. Still, I am grateful to her for what she has done for New Chaos and Old Chaos.
- Deirdre: If your friends were all building Abyss Submarines out of Abyss Monks and jumping in the Abyss, would you? I fear so.
- Hanajima: An elegant woman, but sad inside, I think.
- Haru: We all have our bad days, but he will do better.
- Inigo: One would almost think someone sought to produce an insane, bitter Prince, but it sounds as if he has not broken in the storm. But we shall see.
- Jewel: She is often too harsh and judgemental, but she has been of great help to me, and she can be kind as well. I fear this feud of hers with Violet will end badly.
- Kanako: She has drawn the wrong lessons from life, but she deserves better than this.
- Kaname: You come now to the sticking point.
- Kurz: I wish I could forget my sorrows so easily as he does.
- Kyou: You will face a delicate situation, and you cannot afford to fail.
- Makoto Minor: I enjoyed her visit; I always do. I hope things will go better for her.
- Melissa: As charming as her mother, though not half the singer.
- Minako: You have brought it all on yourself by your own stupidity. Every drop of pain you endure, you have purchased by hard labor. Change yourself, or all that Drake thinks of you will be true forevermore.
- Miroku: He has been a perpetual teenager, but now it is time to grow up.
- Allen Von Munchausen: The wise man seeks to be an author instead of a character, Allen.
- Nanami Minor: I am gladdened to have seen her, and I hope we may have more time together, soon.
- Nanbara: Mettle only emerges when one is tested. Remember that.
- Orien: We all have hidden depths.
- Ota Minor: I see.
- Random: Be careful; some burdens are not easily shared.
- Setsuna: Perhaps he is the true Cone People agent, denouncing them to try to gain our trust.
- Shigure: Clever, very clever, Shigure.
- Shiori: Hrm.
- Sousuke: I am grateful for your aid, Lord Sousuke. Your skills are a credit to your house and your parents.
- Suzuka: Better she had remained a ghost.
- Telemain: In one moment, multiple lives destroyed and a reputation savaged beyond repair. Truly a tragedy.
- Tohru: It is easy, far too easy, to go too far for those you love. Be careful, Princess.
- Tomos: We see now, the delayed effects of having seen the things he has seen. I can only imagine it, and I feel my brain melting.
- Uo: It is, after all, the lioness who hunts.
- Violet: She is elegant and lovely, but also vengeful and secretive. I wish I understood why she and Jewel feud.
- Yomiko: That sort of loyalty led my counterpart down the primrose path to destruction.
- Yuki: Forget the past and look to the future.