Commander of the Air Fleets of Amber
Generally believed to be the long-missing and presumed dead eldest child of Haruka of Harad and Gendo of Amber, she is actually a blood creature of that Eowyn, created by Sakura. Since the events of the Herald Crisis, she has been rehabilitated from her terrorist ways and has become a valued member of the family and commander of the Air Fleets.
She seems to be quite close to Anthy, Motoko, Mikage, Nausicaa, and the Harads, but doesn't get along so well with her daughter, Princess Asuka.
Eowyn Arisugawa, Commander of the Palace Guard of Castle Ember, bears a great physical resemblance to the original Eowyn and her duplicate, save with a much more pronounced tan.
Eowyn is known to have helped Drake with the arrest of Shinobu Major. She is in mourning over Mikage's death.
Reactions to others:
- Fuyutsuki: Dream the world anew, Grandfather.
- Gendo: It is easy to criticize when you have never been in someone's position. I am saddened he is remembered so poorly.
- Anthy: A wise and understanding woman.
- King Tylor: He has been a good brother to me; I wish I could be as carefree as he is.
- Touga: Be careful, brother. There is much for us all to lose if you err.
- Drake: You cannot simply expect your child to dance for you, brother.
- Van: A little more caution, I would advise.
- Saionji: I am glad we did not lose him as we might have.
- Juri: You must think more about what you are doing, sister.
- Corrine: Mother would be proud of her.
- Makoto: You can always make me laugh, brother.
- Corey: I suppose every family has someone who isn't much use.
- Nanami: We were never close, but I mourn her passing.
- Miki: Are you blind?
- Kozue: It is never too late to repent so long as one draws breath, sister. Come back to us.
- Derith: I never knew Derith. It would seem I did not miss anything by this.
- Utena: Perhaps this will teach her a lesson, but I fear not.
- Wakaba: One does not recieve infinite summons to repent before it is too late, sister.
- Vash: He's a good man, and I enjoy his company.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: An excellent Queen, if a little stiff.
- Suu: I hope she is well.
- The Red Knight: He's a good guy.
- Nabiki: She's a little impressed with her own cleverness.
- Tsuwabuki: I feel sorry for him; I'm sure he never imagined he'd outlive Nanami.
- Madoka: I fear you may need to challenge your husband to Roshambo.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: Strength IS elegant.
- Michelle: Better.
- Mikage: I will never forget him, and he will always be in my heart.
- Nagisa: I hope he will be able to bring his mother around.
- Ramon: A good friend and a kindly soul.
- Shinobu Major: What a supremely foolish woman.
- Shizumaru: Not an easy choice. I do not know what I would have done.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: He makes me laugh.
- Atsuko: Not much like Suu at all, really. No wonder it never worked out.
- Gabrielle: She is the spirit of Fire, for good and ill. I love her, except when I want to kill her.
- Inaba: I cannot pretend I knew him well.
- Rimururu: One should listen to the fire bell in the night.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: A good man to have on your side, and definitely one of the smartest members of the family.
- Demetrius: My nephew is so cute when he's embarrassed.
- Jacqueline: I am sorry for the fate she has suffered.
- Kanna: We have a lot in common.
- Kentaro: He's a stuck-up, self-centered twit.
- Kuonji: He makes me nervous.
- Moonshade: A good woman to have on your side.
- Motoko: Good luck recovering Anno.
- Mutsumi: I can't blame you at all.
- Naru: I hope she is not alone in all this; she must feel a lot of pain right now.
- Nausicaa: Nausicaa, your light was put out far too early.
- Shinobu Minor: She's a lot of fun.
- Sumire: Sometimes she is elegant and deadly, sometimes she is a stuck-up snob.
- Thoric: Umm...congratulations on your son. ^^;;;
- Vice: I am sorrowed that your good deeds will not erase your past in the eyes of others.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: He is a very wise man from whom I have learned much.
- Kaede: I will miss you, Kaede. Be happy with Nausicaa, my friend.
- Lily: She would likely be Michelle, mark two, if she hadn't ended up with Beowulf.
- Mitsune: Sometimes I really like her, and sometimes I want to drop anvils on her.
- Ruka: A gallant and handsome man, who, unfortunately, is taken.
- Aburatsubo: I greatly enjoy his company.
- Akari: Part of me hopes that she will accidentally fall into the Abyss and be eaten by the Abyss Monks. But the more rational part of me knows that she has erred through ignorance, not malice, and that she's trying to do better.
- Asuka: I love my daughter, but I am starting to think it may be time for the beatings to commence.
- Chloe: More her mother's daughter than I realized, I see.
- Deirdre: She needs to be given to someone who will beat some discipline into her.
- Hanajima: A good friend who knows more than she tells.
- Haru: Be more careful in the future.
- Jewel: She needs to learn to restrain her mouth; I sometimes wonder if DRAKE, not Jacqueline is her human parent...
- Kanako: I hope we can find a way to give her flesh once more.
- Kaname: She will make a good queen one day.
- Katherine: Hmm, oh, the new special agent. Right.
- Kurz: I like Kurz a lot; he's fun to be around.
- Kyou: He seems to be working on being king of the hill, lately.
- Makoto: Sanest of her siblings.
- Martin: A good addition to our family; he's quite intelligent.
- Melissa: A woman who is good at both serious matters and having fun.
- Minako: Needs to be chained to someone who will beat sense into her.
- Miroku: Not half as good in bed as he claims.
- Allen von Munchausen: He's a lot of fun.
- Nanami Minor: It is not easy learning all you once knew was a lie, I know.
- Nanbara: He and Sumire deserve each other.
- Orien: There is more to him than is readily apparent.
- Ota Minor: There is less to him than is readily apparent.
- Random: She needs to buckle down to something.
- Setsuna: I greatly enjoy Setsuna's company.
- Shigure: He is a great deal of fun to be around.
- Shiori: Ah! Now I understand.
- Sousuke: I am glad he did not lose his family to the recent troubles.
- Susanna: Not very impressive, but she's got time to improve.
- Suzuka: Are we sure she is not a Taylor or something?
- Telemain: Apparently, when two highly intelligent people breed, the result is an idiot.
- Tohru: Times of crisis make us all grow up fast.
- Tomos: He does his duty well, and he's a fun man to be around.
- Uo: Ahhh.
- Violet: I wish she and Jewel would bury their feud.
- Yomiko: The things we do for love.
- Yuki: WTF?????