"Professor" Fuyutsuki (Birthdate unknown, but predates the Pattern)
"I am the great Giacomo, King of Jesters and Jester to Kings!"--Fuyutsuki
"You can learn a lot from Great-Grandpa."--Mutsumi
"Imagine if the Oracle of Delphi lived her entire life without ever getting off the big fume-spewing crack in the ground. That's Fuyutsuki."--Ambassador from Uila.
Drawer of Pattern, spinner out of fate, complete loon. If you know sorcery or trumps or advanced pattern, you probably studied under him. He's a fruitcake, but he's a powerful, knowledgeable fruitcake. Watch out for his hat. He's your great-grandfather, but no one is sure who or what he had sex with to produce Gendo.
Rumors claim it was the Unicorn, but surely the Unicorn has more taste.
Fuyutsuki lives in a suite of rooms down in the dungeons under the Palace. He has a very large lab, which the front door opens into; no one is sure if he has a bedroom or just sleeps there. He also has a painting gallery connected to it, most of which are trumps. All of your family are depicted, along with other people and places you've never seen.
Fuyutsuki married Shaft's ex-wives, the Kasumis, during the Herald Crisis. Lady Kasumi lives in Amber with him while Leather Knight Kasumi stays in ShAmber?; he spends a lot of time there for obvious reasons.
As always, Fuyutsuki is very busy, but it's not clear what he's busy with.
Reactions to others:
- Fuyutsuki: If you see the Fuyutsuki on the road, tell me so I can get rid of any duplicates of me running around.
- Anno: Not the best of times for a vacation.
- Gendo: History repeats itself, the first time as a tragedy, the second time as a farce. Do you understand, now?
- Anthy: You have been a great blessing to me, and I am truly fortunate your father has let you stay with us for so long. You understand. I am not sure if any of my children ever did.
- Wu-Hurin: Words fail me. I am the luckiest man alive.
- King Tylor: I'm sure Gendo is proud of you, though he would probably show it by yelling at you.
- Touga: Delicately, grandson. The light touch is best.
- Drake: I have to wonder if you planned this or simply just hoped.
- Van: Watch and ward.
- Eowyn: It is not easy, I know. I have seen many I loved perish. But we must go on without them. The pain will pass in time.
- Juri: Be careful, Juri, not to reach too far.
- Corrine: Yes, I think discretion is best.
- Makoto: o/~ Tears of a clown o/~
- Corey: Better start buying the baby clothing.
- Nanami: I will miss you. I am glad you found some joy before you had to go.
- Miki: Bird in the hand, Miki. Bird in the hand.
- Derith: I will mourn you, Derith. I understand why you fell; I wish I could have done more for you.
- Kozue: Cutting off your torso to spite your little toe is not wise, dear.
- Utena: Turn and turn again, before it is too late.
- Wakaba: Do not make that real, granddaughter. Find a better road.
- Vash: We loves the babies.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: She will be a good mother, though I foresee much butting of heads.
- Suu: A charming young lady with great potential.
- The Red Knight: He is a wizard at chess. Perhaps we'll finish that game one of these centuries. It may take that long.
- Nabiki: It surprised me too.
- Tsuwabuki: My condolences to you. I know what it is like to lose one has loved for many years.
- Madoka: She does not mean to do it, I think. And yes, I know that makes it worse.
- Dr. Kasumi: My beloved wife and partner. She understands, for she has been there herself.
- The Leather Knight: REV MY MOTOR, BABY!
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: It is not easy to have children, and harder for them to grow up, forcing you to finally let go and let them fly for themselves. I did no better than you with my first children, and often worse. She is ready to fly by your side now.
- Michelle: I expect Loewen could use a good orgy.
- Mikage: Farewell, my friend. May you find peace.
- Nagisa: Kind and gentle, he is a good and wise man.
- Ramon: See? I told you.
- Shinobu Major: I see you never bothered to read the book I gave you.
- Shizumaru: You did the right thing, great-grandson. It would only have poisoned them both in the end. Just do not be surprised if she ends up in Michelle's harem.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: What a fascinating idea!
- Atsuko: A pity she is taken.
- Gabrielle: Tyger, Tyger, burning bright.
- Inaba: Shadow is the absence of light, not its equal and opposite.
- Rimururu: Remove the log.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: 'Bridge Washed Out' means 'Floor It' in Ancient Krylorian, I tell you. I got confused as to what language it was.
- Demetrius: Healthy, nuitritious Abyss Milk.
- Jacqueline: I suppose that is _A_ solution.
- Kanna: Still hitting like a hammer.
- Kentaro: Some experiments are less successful than others.
- Kuonji: More scones, please.
- Moonshade: The Elf Who Won't Cop Out When There's Danger All About.
- Motoko: If Anno asks to stay for one more round, have Moonshade drink him under the table. And DO NOT play trump poker with any of the Suhuys. Trust me on that.
- Mutsumi: Resist the temptation.
- Naru: I think I know just the thing to cheer you up.
- Nausicaa: Dreams to Dreams.
- Shinobu Minor: Good luck in Chaos; I fear it will not be easy.
- Sumire: I hope you will give him the respect he deserves, if not your love.
- Thoric: Eyes on the prize, Thoric.
- Vice: If the universe was fair, my dear, none of you would exist, or if you did, you would exist very differently. We have to wrestle the universe down and beat it into fairness. That said, I wish it could have been different for you.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: Good luck.
- Kaede: Farewell, noble warrior.
- Lily: I regret his death as well.
- Mitsune: Someone has to take the first step.
- Ruka: Your chance may be at hand.
- Aburatsubo: Does he meow in bed? I have to know.
- Akari: Burned and forged in the fires. It hurts, but it will make you stronger.
- Anya: Soft and huggable. Likely to be beaten to death at some point if she doesn't learn when not to speak.
- Asuka: The civilized way to handle this is to go blow up shadows of the people you want to kill, you know. Gets the stress out without hurting the real thing.
- Chloe: She begins to see, I think.
- Deirdre: Someone needs a spanking.
- Hanajima: Soon, my friend. And it won't hurt a bit.
- Haru: Further up and further in, Haru.
- Jewel: You can learn from Kurz, if you are wise.
- Kanako: Damnation. Damn. Damn. Damn.
- Kaname: It can work, but only if you want it to.
- Katherine: There will have to be changes, you know.
- Kurz: Good luck with Jewel.
- Kyou: Purr, kitty love.
- Makoto: I feel it is my duty to inform you that WE ARE INDEED AWARE YOU LIKE KING DIOS. I think we can take that as given and move on.
- Martin: And people think academia is not a road to power.
- Melissa: I am glad to see that you are well.
- Minako: Waking up hurts sometimes, I know.
- Miroku: You can do it! Monogamy is a viable life style. What, two wives? They're really just one wife, if you view it in a certain way...LOOK, BREASTS!
- Allen von Munchausen: Creativity AND Discipline. The Alchemical Wedding, you see. That's the key.
- Nanami Minor: MY CREATION! IT LIVES! Seriously, good luck. I think you are finally ready to live your own life on your own terms without destroying yourself. And I think you will do it well, as you always have anything you really determined to do well.
- Nanbara: See, they fight just like a married couple.
- Orien: I think your mother would proud of you if she was not an ashtray in the Abyss. But I'm not bitter.
- Ota Minor: o/~ Bang Bang, he shot me down o/~
- Random: You make an excellent Prince.
- Setsuna: I think you would have the strength, if it came down to it.
- Shigure: Go for it!
- Shiori: Just be careful of the road you walk. Hell's path is easily paved with good intentions.
- Sousuke: Michelle, this boy needs you to take him by the hand and explain it all in very short sentences. On a more serious note, congratulations on saving your house. Good job.
- Susanna: Change taking places.
- Suzuka: I pray the Serpent will keep you on a tight leash so that you will not have to be put down like a rabid dog. I fear no leash may be tight enough.
- Telemain: I will miss you, Telemain. Better luck next time.
- Tohru: The innocence of youth inspires.
- Tomos: Urgle.
- Uo: Here's some boots you can use to kick Miroku's ass when he needs it.
- Violet: Someone has to be the first to forgive, before it's too late.
- Yomiko: Loyalty is a virtue. But so is common sense.
- Yuki: I would kiss you, but Nanami would break my face. Followed by Kasumi. And Kasumi. And probably many other people too. So I will just thank you instead.