King Gendo I
Dead King of Amber
Gendo is still dead, but if Akari stumbled on him, he might say these things...
- Fuyutsuki: At least I never slept with a VOLE!
- Anthy: You grow ever in wisdom, dear Anthy, and I am glad to see you well.
- Anno: What exactly possessed you to leave half the universe in the care of JACK?
- King Tylor: A king must know when to delegate, but not do it instinctively with everything.
- Touga: Well done, my son. If Amber can play both sides of the game, all the better.
- Drake: It would be wise for you to restrain your pride, Crucifixion Kid.
- Van: A good influence on Saionji, I think.
- Saionji: I am impressed, though I think I would have gone for a spinning kick myself.
- Eowyn: It is not easy, to be a parent, I know. You would probably have less trouble if you had exerted your authority more firmly from the start.
- Juri: Your mother and I are still are arguing over which one of us gets to kill you first.
- Corrine: I regret only that I did not think to recreate that fallen kingdom while I lived; I fear your kindness will bite you in the end, but you seem to be doing well so far.
- Makoto: You make a better administrator than comedian, thankfully.
- Corey: Do something about the children before I have to drag myself out of the grave somehow and kill you myself.
- Nanami: There are few things worse than to be killed by the stupidity of others.
- Miki: I would be angrier if, even after fucking up, you were not still twenty times smarter and more useful than your siblings.
- Kozue: You should be lying in an unmarked grave by now. I can understand your sentiment, but you were still stupid to even think about it.
- Derith: I look back at my life, and I wonder why I ever bothered to have sex with your mother again. Especially since it produced you.
- Utena: Do you want to end up like Sakura did? Do you?
- Wakaba: See Utena.
- Vash: Being a baby suits him and does little to reduce his usefulness.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: I only wish I could claim her as my own child, as she's a vast improvement on many of them.
- Suu: Even Sakura never turned the castle into a giant robot and rampaged insanely in it. Touga, she's not even particularly good looking. What are you thinking?
- The Red Knight: He does what he was made for.
- Nabiki: You stuck by your post. Good job.
- Tsuwabuki: There are few things worse than to lose someone you have loved.
- Madoka: You have my permission to beat Juri and Miki with a large spiked club. And Random too.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: She has always struck me as more like her aunt Wakaba than like her mother. Though more useful than Wakaba.
- Michelle: The spikards are a sacred trust; I will be most wroth if you abuse it.
- Mikage: Really clever idea with your hall there. Hold still for your groin-kicking.
- Nagisa: While not perfect, he has generally done a good job, although marrying a construct is rather freaky.
- Ramon: Useful in so far as he keeps his wife alive.
- Shinobu Major: You know, he was going to get old and die and you wouldn't. Patience is a virtue, stupidity is not. While I can appreciate your sentiments, your decision to plot against Amber and the Family and to betray your office means that I'm going to be waiting for you with your dead relatives, and when you die, we're going to kill you again and see what happens.
- Shizumaru: Half-measures lead only to half-solutions, boy.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: I find it sad that he's looking better than some of my descendants. And more competent.
- Atsuko: There is such a thing as discretion.
- Gabrielle: Delusions of Grandeur.
- Inaba: Who? Oh, that guy.
- Rimururu: There are infinite of you in shadow. One more should not bother you so.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: Being soft-hearted can make you a puppet easily, but he has served Amber well.
- Demetrius: I am baffled by his alternating genius and stupidity. As if I would choose YOU to reveal myself to if I was faking my death. Hah.
- Jacqueline: Some of Father's jokes are not very funny. Should have been made the Bride of the Jail Cell. Or of the Unmarked Grave.
- Kanna: A well-meaning sucker. 'Gate of Referendum'? Do you have a brain? Still, she does fight well.
- Kentaro: Manners alone do not make the man.
- Kuonji: A man so clever he managed to shoot his own ass off.
- Moonshade: Small brain, big muscles. A perfect pawn.
- Motoko: Bride of the Serpent and anything else with two legs, I see.
- Mutsumi: Her keen mind and her skills mostly make up for her exaltation of incest.
- Naru: More loyal than her mother and quite ingenious. Proof that genetics only go so far. Thankfully.
- Nausicaa: Dreams end.
- Shinobu Minor: She does not strike me as the sort to seize a throne and hold it, but Aesir does put more value on strength than intellect, so perhaps she will flourish.
- Sumire: You can have an attitude once you've done something worth having an attitude about.
- Thoric: I suppose I should be glad, that in all my long years, I never met a woman who could make me pregnant.
- Vice: You will live so long as you are useful.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: Hopefully, his navigation is better than his gonad control.
- Kaede: You deserved better.
- Lily: Clothing. It's what's for wearing.
- Mitsune: Speak to Anthy; she would understand.
- Ruka: Much less stupid than his wife.
- Aburatsubo: Hmm, more potential than I realized.
- Akari: A little better, but we shall have to see.
- Alexander: I will be surprised if he manages to learn to crawl by age 5, he is so inbred.
- Anya: Needs a slap or three in the face.
- Asuka: I begin to wonder if being revealed as Child of Fire leads to brain damage.
- Chloe: A useful tool, apt for some hands.
- Deirdre: You can't even manage to be a useful pawn for someone. Worthless.
- Hanajima: It is sad to see a beautiful woman so lonely.
- Haru: There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamed of in your philosophy. And they're chewing on your ass.
- Jewel: Why hasn't someone killed her by now?
- Kanako: No loss at all.
- D-Kanako: We shall see.
- Kaname: Reminds me of Haruka, really. Miki is lucky to have such a daughter.
- Katherine: Doing alright so far.
- Kurz: There are infinite non-insane Jewels in shadow. Just a hint.
- Kyou: He needs a handler and now he has one.
- Makoto: A child of whom her parents should be proud. And should probably make their heir. Especially if they don't plan to kill the others.
- Martin: I respect his accomplishments.
- Melissa: Make your move before it's too late.
- Minako: Still not too late for her to die.
- Miroku: WHAT FOOL GAVE THIS MAN A MIND-INFLUENCING SPIKARD? Oh right, Jack. No wonder.
- Allen von Munchausen: Keep your comedy routine away from me.
- Nanami Minor: Her sense of duty is commendable, but she should have killed Minako and Uotani by now.
- Nanbara: Hmm, he seems somewhat more useful than I realized.
- Orien: It seems he is cleaning up his act and making something of himself.
- Ota Minor: Hand-puppet waiting for a puppeteer.
- Random: I feel sorry for her children with a brain-dead set of walking sex organs for a mother.
- Setsuna: He means well, but definitely needs mental reconstruction.
- Shigure: Not My Problem.
- Shiori: She seems to have been a good influence on her whole team, whose past accomplishments were not very impressive.
- Sousuke: A gun in his father's hands. A rather effective gun.
- Susanna: Nothing proper training can't fix.
- Suzuka: We should design a shadow purely for the purpose of torturing her for eternity, and lock her into it, that her mind might be stripped from her by an eternity of pain, until nothing remains but the pain, and even that gutters out, leaving nothing behind.
- Telemain: You killed more family members than Hel did. Nice job, there.
- Tohru: KICK DERITH AGAIN!
- Tomos: There is nothing so worthy of killing as a mixture of recklessness, arrogance, and stupidity. A failed experiment.
- Uo: Your insolence cries out for punishment; it is a sad judgement that you have yet to be silenced.
- Violet: Faster, Violet, Kill, Kill.
- Yomiko: I don't remember making the penalty for treason to be 'Maid Service'.
- Yuki: A good counterpart for Nanami Minor; I expect they will be happy.
- Yurika: A shining demonstration of how inbreeding reduces genetic quality.