Kurz, N'Stylite Turned Soldier
"I spent years dancing on top of a pillar for screaming teenage girls. You think I have any shame?"
"He sat in his uniform on the outstretched hand of a giant golem, laying back comfortably and reading the latest issue of 'Fashion Weekly'; a careful observor could see he was on the cover of it. His sword sat nearby, ready to be grabbed if necessary, but forgotten for the moment. His blonde hair and fair skin shone in the sunlight which shone down upon him, and a bird perched curiously on the thumb of the golem. Far below, one could just barely make out two people looking for him."
Born in House Helgram, the son of Cho and some woman from New Chaos (it is unknown if he even knows her name), he grew up with Melissa and Sousuke. However, he decided to pursue his dream of being an idol singer instead of going military. After doing some touring with M^2, he joined N'Stylite: Generation 2, and was a crucial figure in the crisis which broke it up; Marko still hates him.
He then went solo for a while, and acquired his magic microphone. After a groupie nearly ate him, he got out of the music industry and was pushed by his father to join Helgram's army. He trained and showed a lot of potential, finally mastering his shapeshifting and going to walk the Logrus. He eventually rose to become one of the Shin Ten Swords after the battle of Helgramways in 1424.
Personality and Aptitudes
Kurz is a good-natured letch. He's fairly brave, and very sociable; he greatly enjoys just talking to people and hanging out with them. He's not a soldier at heart, but after the collapse of his idol career, he's taken to it because his best friends are in it. Kurz continues to flirt with Melissa, even though he knows he'll never succeed.
Kurz often talks about, but would never actually try, sneaking into the Amberite embassy to film one of their legendary all-night sessions.
Kurz habitually uses Logrus Tendril servants to do petty tasks for him; they're just so handy. He has delved into some of the mysteries of the Logrus; he's also noted for his ability to use it for defense. His mind is strong, on a par with Princess Akari or Prince Telemain, though not up to the level of Kanako / Kaname / Hanajima. He is only middling in fighting skills, and not so great in strength.
Reactions to others:
- Anji: Well, shit.
- Anno: Get the fuck back! We need you!
- Atleby: A lucky, lucky man.
- Cho: DAMMIT! Dad, why'd you have to go and get yourself dead? DAAMMIT!!!!!
- Hoji: Damn, he is lucky.
- Kodachi: I am glad that she survived.
- Loewen: He is the toughest man in the universe, I think.
- Mataka: A lucky woman.
- Usui: He is probably lucky he died this way.
- Yuki: You know, the thought came to mind the other day that Yuki does have most of the capabilities to pass as Bust Rimururu...But I don't think she'd do that. Still...
- Fuyutsuki: Crazy as a bedbug.
- Gendo: I hear he was a lot like Lord Loewen.
- Anthy: Is she REALLY dating VASH??? Dammit, I would have had a chance!!!!
- King Tylor: MY kind of King.
- Touga: I think someone has his eyes on a crown.
- Drake: Fear the power of Drake's mouth.
- Van: A brave hero, from what I hear.
- Saionji: He's like me, but tries to hide it.
- Eowyn: Not been good for her lately.
- Juri: She kicks much ass and has a nice ass.
- Corrine: She's a good Queen. Not as good as Tylor is a king, but then, he's a hard act to follow.
- Makoto: Okay, maybe he's been having a little too much fun.
- Corey: I wish Dad had been as tough as him.
- Nanami: Damn, what a waste of a good-looking woman. Terrible way to go.
- Miki: Great King and a great pianist.
- Kozue: Well, shit. I guess I'm lucky I never did score with her.
- Utena: Went crazy, huh? Weird.
- Wakaba: Hmmm.
- Vash: Glad he made it out okay.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: Unlike Ota, I'm not crazy enough to try to really kiss her. Dream about it...that's another thing.
- Suu: With Touga as her husband, I have to wonder if this was really an accident.
- The Red Knight: I hear he's pretty dang scary if he has to be.
- Nabiki: Hasn't killed Drake, so she's either very patient or has very bad aim.
- Tsuwabuki: He does his job well. And he's got a mean back kick. Don't ask me how I know that.
- Madoka: Mmm, sexy.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: She gets sexier every year. And less available. Damn.
- Michelle: I wish she could have saved my Dad.
- Mikage: Primal Chaos is a Bitch.
- Ramon: Do not taunt happy fun ball.
- Shinobu Major: Shit, she's good.
- Shizumaru: Man, could have had double-wife action and passed it up. What kinda guy does that?
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: VERY funny.
- Atsuko: Proof that you don't have to be young to be sexy.
- Gabrielle: Pain. DEEP HURTING. PAIN.
- Inaba: Damn.
- Rimururu: She needs to take a few lessons from Bustie.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: He's a man you WANT on your side. Sorry about your son, dude.
- Demetrius: Good job, man.
- Jacqueline: Scarier than Loewen. Some of her, that is.
- Kanna: o/~ Hitting like a hammer o/~
- Kentaro: BORING.
- Kuonji: Scariest cook in the universe.
- Moonshade: Damn hot and damn tough and didn't hurt me too much at all.
- Motoko: I'm sorry about your daughter. Kanako deserved better than what happened to her.
- Mutsumi: She's very soft and cuddly, no, please put down that Jewel, aAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
- Naru: Snogging Mutsumi? Even if she isn't, I suspect she'll tell her Mom that she is.
- Nausicaa: At least it was probably quick. Maybe. I hope.
- Shinobu Minor: I think she's ideal for house Aesir.
- Sumire: Why yes, this is a scar from her naginata.
- Thoric: LUCKY MAN! And he got Motoko too! Daaaaamn!
- Vice: I think she and Mature are doing it.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: The luckiest man in all of space and time. Period. I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!
- Kaede: He's Lady Yuki's old boyfriend or something, right?
- Lily: More women need to dress like her.
- Mitsune: Wooo! SEXY MAMA!
- Ruka: I hear his forelock is actually a Taylor.
- Aburatsubo: I expect Aburatsubo and Katherine and Orien and Shiori are all snoggling wildly. Not bad. They also make a pretty mean band. Sweet!
- Akari: At least she's trying to clean up her mess.
- Anya: Cute kid. A bit rude, though.
- Asuka: Go for it. He's the kind where you have to make the first move.
- Chloe: Damn, she's good.
- Deirdre: The key thing with elves is the ears. Mmmm, elf ears.
- Hanajima: She's spooky, but cute. I wouldn't mind flying with her, if you know what I mean.
- Haru: Rough luck, eh?
- Jewel: o/~ My baby loves the hanky-panky o/~
- Kanako: Triple shit. Damn, poor woman.
- Kaname: Man, those two need to snog before we all go mad waiting.
- Katherine: Helgram owes you one.
- Kyou: Hopefully, Tohru can teach him to relax.
- Melissa: Better go for it while you still can.
- Miroku: Daaaamn, good job, Miroku.
- Allen von Munchausen: A great guy, just don't believe anything he says, don't get in the boat with him, and triple-check EVERYTHING.
- Nanami Minor: Say What?
- Nanbara: Man, I'm glad that I don't have his job, as the urge to kill Suzuka would be too great.
- Orien: I see Orien's team does more than just snog. Nice job, guys.
- Random: She makes a good Rose Prince.
- Setsuna: Hmm, maybe Lord Loewen is seeing something in him that I don't.
- Shigure: I think he should have been the Snake of Souma. He's up to something.
- Shiori: I expect Aburatsubo and Katherine and Orien and Shiori are all snoggling wildly. Not bad.
- Sousuke: Dammit, I wish I had been there. TAKE ME, next time.
- Suzuka: My father is dead because you were a stupid little shit and let Yog-Sothoth into our universe. I wish you had died, slowly ripped into gobbets over a thousand years and your sister had lived. Instead, she died, and you, a worthless piece of shit, lived. If I could kill you without the Serpent biting my face off, you'd already be dead. If you have even the tiniest shred of honor, you'll kill yourself. But I expect you don't. Useless bitch.
- Telemain: What were you THINKING??? Primal Chaos is for experts only!
- Tohru: Good luck with Kyou. You'll need it.
- Tomos: I hope you remember Poppa fondly. Not many of us do. Dammit. Good luck with your kid.
- Uo: Boinking Miroku again? Shall we take bets on how long it lasts?
- Violet: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm. Must seduce or die. BUT NOT RIGHT NOW.
- Yomiko: The only woman I know who can be sexy wearing extremely modest clothing. Sounds like she forgot to take her brain in for the 15,000 shadow tuneup, though.
- Yuki: Good luck, Man. I expect Minor's going to be breathing fire.
- Yurika: Sometimes, I wonder if Sousuke was accidentally born without gonads.
Who Wants to Marry A Chaos Lord?
- Ryouko: Hmm, she's hot, has a living starship, likes to party...She's got to be my number one pick if I was Sousuke so far...
- Cassidy: Not bad, but seems kind of bland. Going to have to put her in only third place.
- Yomi: Psychic chicks are hot, and she handles a crisis well. Second place. May change as more dates happen.
Kurz has a magical microphone, with which he can easily work crowds up into a frenzy. And sing very loudly.
Kurz has assisted in investigating the Pyramid of the Eye, and has started dating Jewel. He's also had the misfortune to be turned into a Logrus Puppet of Galatea for a while, but that has since been fixed.
He was involved in production of _Who Wants to Marry A Chaos Lord?_
Last seen assisting Jewel in New Chaos.
Kurz now seems to have grown in his skill with the Logrus.