Created by some hostile force (Suspected to either be Annadil on his own, or under the influence of the Outsiders), these rings of power put one at risk of the control of the wielder of the Master Spikard which is linked to the Lion Spikards. Annadil used these spikards to control the minds of his pawns across Shadow during the Annadil Crisis -- mostly hunted down during the Herald Crisis, all of them have been destroyed or put under guard. With the Master Spikard now in ruins, most of the original Lion Spikards are being reforged by Anno, bound to Chaos to strengthen it in the wake of the Logruswrack.
- Karthos: The Ring of Flames -- Destroyed by Anno and Motoko and the Serpent of Wisdom.
- Yuthos: The Ring of Lightning -- Destroyed by Anno and Motoko and the Serpent of Wisdom.
- Rathos: The Ring of Passions -- Formerly in the hands of Lady Aphrodite of House Olympus. Taken from her and delivered to Anno during the big Outsider smackdown which was the Herald Crisis.
- Mithos: The Ring of Winds -- Formerly wielded by Lord Balor of House Formorian. Taken from him after his defeat by Mikage and Nausicaa, and now safeguarded by Anno?.
- Darthos: The Ring of Seeing -- One of the two spikards in the hands of Pharaoh Mobius, along with Halthos, Darthos was borne by him until Akari, Chloe, and Nanami Minor exposed him and captured him. Darthos teleported off to be used in an Option Zero attack on Beowulf's Museum; this was thwarted by Tomos and company. It is currently in one of Beowulf's vaults until he can 'fix' it.
- Nimthos: The Ring of Dreams -- Temporarily claimed by The Gaunt Man, then taken by Kuonji Ukyou and given to Anno? for safekeeping. Nimthos has now been reforged, bound to the dreams of Chaos by Nanami Minor, and passed into her keeping.
- Halthos: The Ring of Changes -- First rumored to be held by some group within the City of Brass, it was claimed by the Herald Candidate Pharoah Moebius during the Herald Crisis. It was held by him for the next 100 years until Akari, Chloe, and Nanami Minor exposed him and captured him. Halthos teleported away to be used in an Option Zero attack on the Black House, but was cut off in the Dreaming by Nanami Minor and cut from the hand of the wielder by Chloe, who quickly handed it over to Anno. After reforging, it is thought it will prove useful in fixing the Logrus.
- Gaerthos: The Ring of Tides -- Formerly claimed by the leader of Bloc Rebmaquois, Dolphin?, it is now being safeguarded by Anno?.
- Tirthos: The Ring of Storms -- Destroyed by Anno and Motoko and the Serpent of Wisdom.