Lion Spikards, Mark II
Events have during the herald crisis made it clear that someone (or several someones) is attempting to craft new Lion spikards, possibly working from Annadil's old notes.
- "Shield" -- A metal spikard, it is attuned to protective and life-preserving magics, like Loewen's Hide of the Dragon; given to the False Loewen by Artificer Stanislas of House Tremere, it appears to have been crafted as a counterpart to Hide. Somewhat weaker than the other extant Lion Spikards, it has been placed into Anno's care after being taken from the False Loewen.
- An unknown spikard being forged by agents of House Tremere beneath Begma. Jacqueline stumbled upon them during the Herald Crisis and blew them, their Spikard, and a good portion of Begma into tiny bits.
- Another unknown Spikard was found to be have been a'building in the DOOM Shadow in the year 1400. Vice, Random, and Kanako descended upon the Shadow under Drake's aegis and put a quick and decisive end to it.
- The Child Clad In Night, leader of a Tsathoggua cult seeking to take over Leng, surfaced with a wood-oriented Lion Spikard in 1432. A massive task force led by Juri destroyed her very, very thoroughly and secured the Spikard.
- Morrigan and her son Daniel plotted to conquer Rebma from the sunken city of Lemuria, aided by a water-oriented Lion Spikard. A Rebman armada under the guidance of Chloe and Suzuka, and commanded by Asuka and Nanbara, intercepted their main battlefleet in shadow and destroyed it shortly after the Logruswrack in 1432. Nagisa shattered the Lion Spikard with the aid of the Demijewel of Water.
- One other Lion Spikard, sort unknown, is currently thought to be in the shadow of Princess Random's birth.