Harem-Keeper of Amber and Teacher of Sorcerors
Musician, sorceress, keeper of an all-male harem (rumored to be shared with Shizumaru's mother, Atsuko), Michelle has spent the last century running a school for young sorcerors which either IS her harem or is a recruiting ground for such. Still, it does provide a fine education, complete with combat training, etiquette, the noble arts, and, as you might expect from its name, sorcery.
She and Lady Atsuko are the joint administrators of the school.
She took David, the ghost-son of Nanami, under her care, though now he has has perished again on Akari's mission to Cathuria. She is saddened by this, but unfortunately for her son, somehow finagled the Phoenix into saying Motoko and Thoric would make a good couple... Beware.
Of late, she has helped chase down Utena and Wakaba, brought new life to Trantor, and defeated a Sakura.
Reactions to others:
- Fuyutsuki: Not. Old men, NOT MY THING. He's pretty damn smart, but I think he's cracking up again.
- Gendo: Not. But a lot of women apparently disagreed.
- Anno: Not. See Fuyutsuki.
- Anthy: Hot. I keep sending her invitations, but I guess she's too busy with Demetrius and Vash.
- King Tylor: Hot. He's got that boyish, cheerful charm to him. Yuriko is a lucky woman.
- Touga: Hot. He's got that arrogant charm, great beauty, lots of experience. And he's soon going to be ruling Chaos indirectly.
- Drake: Not. I expect he plans out his sex in advance with a timetable and flowcharts.
- Van: Hot. He's got that fire that just gets your juices flowing. Brave, strong, heroic.
- Saionji: He would be Hot, but he's my Dad, so he's Not. I love him very much, and I'm glad to see he's finally happy.
- Eowyn: Hot. She's got passion and courage and the sexy Harad build. A shining example to all of us of how to turn your life around.
- Juri: Hot. She looks all cold and controlled, but that's just the exterior over the volcano. Random has been really good for her; I think she finally knows joy once more.
- Corrine: Hot, in a cuddly sort of way. Sometimes, you just want someone soft and kind who will hold you tightly and wipe your tears away. That's our Corrine.
- Makoto: Not. He's a nice guy, but he's just not sexy at all. This has been a rough time for him.
- Corey: Not. The man doesn't treat his woman right. Open relationships are fine, but he seems to think it's a doormat relationship. Also, anyone who would sleep with Qawoor is obviously missing crucial brain chunks.
- Nanami: Hot. What a waste of an attractive, intelligent, dedicated woman. I sometimes regret I was not more like her, as she had earned much respect in the family. I greatly regret her death.
- Miki: Hot. It's no wonder Juri can't keep out of his bed. I can't approve of non-consensual adultery, unfortunately. So unless Madoka says yes, they need to stop. He'd better be careful, though, or his marriage will unravel on him.
- Kozue: Not. Treason destroys all hotness. What a complete idiot.
- Derith: Not. Terminal stupidity also destroys all hotness. If he's back from the grave, I'll have to make sure he gets back in his coffin.
- Utena: Hot. It's no wonder her descendents are so sexy. However, she needs to let go of her hatred of Helgram. It's bad for her and for the family.
- Wakaba: Hot. She knows how to dress like a charm and is very charming. However, she needs to let go of her hatred of Helgram. It's bad for her and for the family.
- Vash: Will be Hot again once no longer a Not Hot baby. He's such a goober, but it's endearing.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: Hot. She's like a tightly wound spring; LOTS of power once you let her unwind.
- Suu: Not. Too likely to end up accidentally experimenting on you. Still, she's good for Touga, strangely enough, and I hope she's alright.
- The Red Knight: Hot. Just think...he knows all the sex techniques of everyone who has walked the Fire Pattern. HOTCHA!
- Nabiki: Not. Accountants can't be sexy.
- Tsuwabuki: Not. He's a brilliant general, and I feel sorry for him, losing his beloved wife. But he's just not sexy.
- Madoka: Hot. But if Miki isn't careful, he'll lose her. You've got to remind her of all the reasons you love her, Miki, and make sure she knows she's your number one reason for living. Take a vacation together, or something.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: Hot. I will forever envy Hiko having had a lesbian orgy with her. She and Ramon are welcome to climb into my bed any time.
- Mikage: Not. Blah, blah, I am dark and mysterious, feel my power, blah. I can't say I miss him much.
- Nagisa: Not. He is good company, very smart, and I enjoy his company. But he's about as sexy as Akari, which is to say, not.
- Ramon: HHHOOOTTT!!!! He and Keiko get sexier every year, and he's about the nicest guy in Amber, kind and loving. Keiko's a loving woman, and I can only dream she'd be willing to share.
- Shinobu Major: NOOOOTTT!!!! It's hard for me to believe she betrayed us all. It HURTS to think about what has happened to her, and part of me feels guilty. And part of me thinks this is what happens when you ram a corncob up your ass for a century and a half.
- Shizumaru: Hot. He and Rimu-chan are welcome to share my bed any time. Preferrably with Keiko and Ramon too. So many of us are dead or going to die; our generation needs to stick together. As for Bustie...he and Rimu ought to just LAUGH at her. She'd give up if they stopped being such straight men to the gag. Alternately, he ought to get her to marry him.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: HOT. A kind and gentle lover who has taught me much.
- Atsuko: Hot. A better companion, I could not ask for.
- Gabrielle: Hot, of course. How could Fire itself be cold?
- Inaba: Not. Blah, blah, come to the dark side, blah. What an idiot. The universe makes enough dirt without burning everything and spreading the ashes.
- Rimururu: Hot and Not. She would be hot, except she's working on sticking a giant corncob where the sun doesn't shine. If she can manage to work out those inhibitions, then she'll be the cheerful, kind woman I first met. If she and Shiz would just give me one week to work with them...I could have her back in working order, EASY. Just one week, it's all I ask.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: Hot. He's the sort of guy who saves you from danger, and then you screw him until he can't move. Then you do it again every so often, 'cause in this family, there is ALWAYS DANGER. I mourn the loss of his son with him; Telemain was a good boy. If Thoric died, part of me would die with him.
- Demetrius: Not. The Abyss just sucks the sexiness right out of me, and he CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT. On the other hand, I respect his skills, and I can't deny he knows his stuff.
- Jacqueline: Jacqui, I miss the you that was. Your follow up acts are just not the same, though I can see a piece of you in each of them. You made my son a man, and I will forever appreciate that. But I mourn what you have done for yourself, and that the true you may well never come my way again.
- Kanna: Hot. She's big and strong, and I bet she could go all night long, the next day and the next night. She's also brave and kind and oh, the things we could do with Beryllina...
- Kentaro: Not. The wrong head is too big.
- Kuonji: Not. But then, she doesn't want to be. I respect her skills, but I do not think I will ever like her.
- Moonshade: HOT. I like people who are big and strong and wild in bed. But she's also gentle and there's a lot of wisdom born of old pain hidden away behind the act. And she's a maker, very creative in the forge, making beautiful things.
- Motoko: Hot. She's finally starting to let go of foolish inhibitions. She and Thoric need to get married. And Jacqui needs her, I think. If she is ever to be healed.
- Mutsumi: Hot. She's cute and cuddly and oh so soft. And much more clever than many people realize. We have a lot in common; I couldn't ask for a better wife for my son.
- Naru: Hot. She's walked out of her mother's shadow, finally. I hope she continues to walk upwards into the light, reaching out with both hands to seize the things she wants, finally walking her own road.
- Nausicaa: Not. She just wasn't sexy. But she was kind and good, a woman who understood dreams. I fear I embarrassed her, but her company made me smile. Still, now she can fly free.
- Shinobu Minor: Hot. Warrior hussy = hot. It's that simple, really. She could have had a whole harem, not just Keitaro. I am not sure if she is ready to rule Aesir, but I suppose she will likely rise to the challenge.
- Sumire: Not. A really sexy woman would have stayed with Kentaro and let everyone else just choke on it. I fear she and Nanbara will increase each other's not-sexiness.
- Thoric: He would be Hot if he wasn't my son. I am incredibly proud of him; he has gone far beyond my expectations and become a hero, a lover, and a king of renown. He and Motoko need to either get married or set up a properly approved discreet infidelity. I expect the former would work better for them.
- Vice: Not. I know I should forgive her after all this time, but I just can't let go of the past that easily. Also, she looks like a dog.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: Hot. Every day, I kick myself that I didn't immediately go back to Chaos, rip his clothing off, and fuck his brains out repeatedly. On the other hand, Motoko needed him more than I did, so I suppose this is destiny in action. Tread lightly, Davros. With some work, things will work out; you just need to make sure they know how much you love them. I see you with them, and I know that you understand. Few do.
- Kaede: Hot. It's a pity he's gone, but I find it sweetly romantic he chose to go with Nausicaa.
- Lily: Hot. She's smart and witty and like me, she knows how to have fun and that the surface is not the whole story.
- Mitsune: Hot. Her spouses are very lucky, and she is the perfect Priestess of Kundali. She's also quite intelligent, and unmatched in her skills. I hope the business with my son won't hurt her relationship with Davros and Motoko.
- Ruka: Hot. He's got a nice body and he's a dashing young naval officer. And very loyal.
- Aburatsubo: Hot. Sadly, he is gay, and thus I have no chance. But he makes a good companion, and I have spent many a night in deep thought with him. I feel his pain for the loss of his love, Telemain, and I hope that he and Orien will be good for each other. He deserves joy.
- Akari: Not. She's just not very sexy, though maybe her harem will unlike a wild sexy beast inside her. A woman can hope. She has known much pain of late, but I fear she holds it in too much.
- Anya: Hot. She needs to learn to use her mouth more for loving than smarting off, but she's good looking and has been trained by some of the best. She has much potential.
- Asuka: Hot. I'm not surprised she's the child of fire. There's so much passion inside her; she needs a lover who is gentle, kind, and tender, who will be her perfect complement. A pity Aburatsubo is gay, as I think he would be wonderful for her. News that she and Random are reconciling brings me great joy. I have hated to see them feud, even if it was all from Asuka's side.
- Chloe: Not. WAIT THREE YEARS FOR SEX? THREE YEARS? Are you really a member of this family? Still, if I had to fight, she's the woman I'd want to cover my back.
- Deirdre: Hot. She's got the sexy braid, the cute elf ears, and the sense of fun so many people lack. She's also got the MAD SKILLS. She rocks you like a hurricane. Unfortunately, she also has the attention span of a goldfish and she sometimes lets her common sense go on walkabout without her.
- Hanajima: Hot. She's got the whole sexy glamour of the woman at the edge of the darkness. I just hope that darkness doesn't swallow her. She's always kept her friends close, to keep herself in the light, but now...her old gang is scattered; I hope she finds new hope.
- Haru: Not. He's got interesting ideas, he's a clever debater, and a good Pattern master, but he's just...utterly not sexy.
- Jewel: Not. She says horrible things about people, things which can't easily be forgiven. And of course, she hides behind her mother, so she can be as cold and rude a little bitch as she wants. Coward. She says I am a whore, but I would rather be a whore, who has warm arms around her, and is surrounded by people who love her, than to be a cold little bitch who snipes at people with hateful words, people who have done her no harm, then runs and hides behind the Logrus. She is an unworthy child who spits on her own siblings. What she needs is a spanking.
- Kanako: Not. She repeatedly spat in the face of her own family, treating people who cared for her with contempt and pushing them away to arm's length. It says volumes for Lord Loewen's growth in compassion that he never gutted her like a trout. She wasn't all bad, but if she was my child, I would have gone insane.
- Kaname: Not. She could be very hot, but she's all wound up too tight and just can't let herself love anyone. I suppose part of her is probably worried about ending up like her mother. Sousuke would never do that to her, though.
- Katherine: Hot. A long, strange trip it's been, hasn't it?
- Kurz: Hot. He lacks taste in women, as I think sleeping with Jewel is only slightly above fucking a rock in your desperation to get some. In fact, it's below, as the rock won't spit on other people. Kurz, if you really must have Jewel's body, I'm sure Damask will be happy to shift for you, or we can have mindsex. Just get out while you still can, before she slowly poisons you with her nastiness. I mourn with you for your father; he was a good man, if sometimes a bozo. And he loved you in his own way.
- Kyou: Hot. He's a very sexy man, full of fire and passion. He and Tohru make a good alchemical couple, with her kindness and gentleness to moderate his strength, and him to give her passion. However, he needs to drop his foolish feud with Yuki. Furthermore, he needs to sit down with Kagura and help her to properly let go. She loved him for so long; she deserves it.
- Makoto Minor: Not until she forgets about Dios.
- Melissa: Hot. She needs to move subtly and carefully, and she can have Kaname and Sousuke both. And she should seduce Kurz, to save him from Jewel. I pray she will be alright.
- Minako: Hot. She is so full of life; it is a joy to be around her. But you also have to carefully bridle her, as she has the common sense of a weasel on crack. Still, this change of late is good for her; I think soon we shall see her true potential unleashed.
- Miroku: HHOOOTTT. He understands perfectly. If I was into marriage, I would make him mine forever. But I am not, and he has a vision he must pursue. I fear he will never get it by seeking it, though. Not the way he goes about it. I hope he and Uotani will work out; they are wonderful complements for each other. But I fear his impatience will be his bane.
- Allen von Munchausen: Hot. His eyes are full of dreams, and his heart is full of song, and his lips speak words of wisdom. We have taken many a wild ride, and he has shown me many mysteries. Dream yourself anew, my friend.
- Nanami Minor: Not. So much potential wasted because the shadow of the past has dominated her present and her future. I know how it can be hard to let go of the past; I cannot claim perfection myself. But it is not your origins, it is what you make of yourself in the here and now which matters. I pray she will find the person who can unlock her heart.
- Nanbara: Not. He is funny and amusing and sometimes very cunning. But he is more rubberband than man, and too full of himself.
- Orien: HOT. There is far more to him than most people see, a strength few penetrate to. A lesson in looking beyond. I hope he and Aburatsubo will be happy together.
- Ota Minor: Not. He wants it too much, and he's too focused on his own pleasure. Miroku has three times the sex drive, but thanks to his good upbringing, he doesn't just have sex, he makes love with you. Whereas, I think for Ota, other people are obstacles to be shot or prizes to be won. He will have a harem when I become a stylite.
- Random: HOT. She is facing her past, and she has won free of it, I think. She sings like an angel and fights like a demon, a magnificent prince on a white horse. She is welcome to ride by and sweep me away any time. Though she'd better invite Juri too, to be fair.
- Setsuna: Not. Just a little too crazy; I'd be afraid he would suddenly decide my breasts were cone people.
- Shigure: Hot. He is so sad, behind his smile. I hope someone will come and wipe the pain away and let him smile in truth.
- Shiori: Hot. I love sexy idol singers, and I love them even more in bikinis on the beach. Though I have the feeling she hides something.
- Sousuke: Not. One day he may be sexy, but right now, he's wood. Although maybe if I seduced him... But then, I think he loves Kaname, even though he's going to need help admiting it. He is a brave and good man, and I hope his family is alright.
- Suzuka: Not. She looks like her mother, but lacks the brainpower or the charm. Still, I feel more sorry for her than angry, as I know what it's like to be victimized. It is TERRIBLE. Still, her life is goign to be short if she never shuts up.
- Telemain: Hot. He was so wound up, but it just meant he would be more fun once he finally cut loose. And he had a very keen mind; he was a man you could do many things with. His death was terrible, and I miss him.
- Tohru: Not yet. She has definite potential, but there's still too much child in her to qualify for hotness. Still, she and Kyou are a good couple, though I think she erred in not breaking things off with Yuki more adeptly.
- Tomos: Hot. Few things are hotter than a brave hero who throws himself into battle without fear of death. Not quite so hot as a pregnant woman, though.
- Uo: Hot. Things are looking up for her, and she may, I think, be the key to turn Nanami Minor from Not to Hot. I hope they can work past their old hatreds and become friends, or even lovers. They would be good for each other, I think. Still, she makes a wonderful complement for Miroku too.
- Violet: Hot. She has inherited her mother's mysterious charm; she is graceful, elegant, and sexy. Few there are, and lucky, who have passed her screen of fans and seen the true her. And she understands how badly Jewel needs an ass-whupping.
- Yomiko: Hot. She does not realize her own sexiness, but it draws people like a flame, for they want to unleash it. Perhaps she will cure Setsuna's madness and make him Hot. I cannot share her sorrow for Kanako, but I can understand why she is in pain, and I hope it will soon be soothed.
- Yuki: Hot. He draws women like crazy, because he is kind and gentle and princely, and because we all know he's so nimble he'd be a lion in bed. If only he didn't have that curse; I hope he will soon find his way free of it.
- Hayate: Hot. He's got the whole quietly brave defender thing going for him.
- Kei: Hot. I am very glad I was able to help him.
- Mannen: Too Young. I like his spirit; you'd think he was Fire instead of Ice.
- Sasame: Not. Too quiet. Good DJ, though.
- Shin: Too Young. He's a cute little kid.
- Head Cabana Boy, Damask
- An entire haremfull