Marshal of Arcadia
- Like your brother
- you have yet to learn
- that violence
- is not the final answer
- If you do not turn back
- you will face his fate
- and share it
- -- From the Prophecies of the Serpent
Now serving as Marshal of Arcadia, Saionji seems to be fairly content with his life, for the first time in a long time. Given the nature of things, this is unlikely to last.
Reactions to others:
- Fuyutsuki: Crazy and mostly useless
- Gendo: Nothing was ever more satisfying than seeing you flung out of a catapult to explode among the ranks of our enemies. I just wish that hadn't been a fake.
- Anthy: Easy to see why Dad decided to fuck her.
- King Tylor: I still can't quite believe he's king now.
- Touga: As arrogant as he ever was.
- Drake: Still an asshole. Still able to get away with it.
- Van: Sometimes, you get something back you thought was gone forever.
- Eowyn: An older, wiser version of her daughter.
- Juri: Obviously has a thing for Miki because he's really a woman.
- Corrine: She makes a better king than Tylor.
- Makoto: Has the delusion he is funny.
- Corey: Bigger mouth than Drake. Less able to back it up.
- Nanami: I bet you thought Touga forgot about all those times you tried to kill him.
- Miki: A woman in disguise, I think. In spirit if not form.
- Derith: For once, I agree with Drake.
- Kozue: What a stupid, useless, ugly bitch.
- Utena: Definitely gay.
- Wakaba: A lovely, kind woman who I remember fondly.
- Vash: Dumber than Corey, but much less offensive.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: Frigid.
- Suu: ...
- The Red Knight: A gentleman.
- Nabiki: Drake with breasts, but less military skill.
- Tsuwabuki: I can't imagine how anyone sane could marry Nanami, but the man has my respect for his skills, if not his taste in women.
- Madoka: She has a temper, but it just gives her spice. And frankly, I can't blame her for getting mad.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: She seems to be working on turning into her husband.
- Michelle: Daughters are both a blessing and a trial.
- Mikage: Probably better he blew up before he did something horrible like we all knew he would.
- Nagisa: Pansy.
- Ramon: So busy becoming the best, he hasn't done anything with it.
- Shinobu Major: Stupid, ugly, bitchy woman. No loss.
- Shizumaru: A real man would have Bust Rimururu's head up on his wall by now.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: Infinite shadow to choose from daughter, and you choose to associate with THIS? WHERE DID I GO WRONG????
- Atsuko: A lady of refinement and grace.
- Gabrielle: Not too bright.
- Inaba: Freak.
- Rimururu: Let it out before you snap.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: He's a complete goody-goody, but he fights with great skill, and he's very smart.
- Demetrius: All that Abyss Diving has rotted his brain.
- Jacqueline: I'm not surprised.
- Kanna: She's a gorilla-woman, but she's the _effective_ kind of gorilla woman.
- Kentaro: This head space for rent.
- Kuonji: He reminds me of Father.
- Moonshade: Like her father, with breasts.
- Motoko: I begin to wonder if she and Thoric are having some sort of contest to see which of them can sleep with more relatives first.
- Mutsumi: She impresses me in every way.
- Naru: Been there, done that. Don't let it get to you.
- Nausicaa: Sorry to see her go.
- Shinobu Minor: She's quite attractive, with hideous taste in men.
- Sumire: Much like her Father.
- Thoric: Jealous? I'm not jealous.
- Vice: Stay out of my universe.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: How does he do it?
- Kaede: Not a good time to lose a great fighter.
- Lily: Only dresses like a whore.
- Mitsune: She thinks she is funny.
- Ruka: He is a very good naval commander.
- Aburatsubo: I keep wondering if he's faking it.
- Akari: She makes dead people.
- Anya: I hear she's kind of rude.
- Asuka: She's like Drake. If Drake was constantly berserk. Someone give this kid some tranquilizers.
- Chloe: She sounds competent.
- Deirdre: Father would have crucified her in five cities simultaneously.
- Hanajima: Rather cold.
- Haru: So much for balance.
- Jewel: The day will come when an axe will need to be buried in her skull up to the haft. I've got it sharpened and ready for her. Does serve the purpose of always reminding me to use birth control.
- Kanako: Might be useful if burnt to roast marshmellows.
- Kaname: You'd think Kozue was her mother.
- Katherine: What, another of the Harad sisters turned up alive?
- Kurz: If you want to end up a twisted, ravaged shell of a man, you could have just asked Lord Loewen to slowly torture you for a few decades. Instead of dating Jewel.
- Kyou: He's rather cranky, and can't back it up, though I hear he's improved.
- Makoto: She ought to be the heir.
- Martin: I hear he writes.
- Melissa: Sexy and competent.
- Minako: Grandson, you might as well make a nuclear weapon heir as her.
- Miroku: I don't need a child to tell me what to do.
- Allen von Munchausen: Come over here so I can accidentally punch you in the spleen.
- Nanami Minor: She fights very well. You just have to know where and how to use her.
- Nanbara: If he turned into a building, he'd be a garbage dump.
- Orien: The arts of love are a worthy pursuit, so long as one has some discretion and taste, which he does.
- Ota Minor: Are you SURE he's yours, Thoric?
- Random: She has vast potential, which is largely wasted.
- Setsuna: Come over here, I've got a cone to shove up your ass.
- Shigure: Rather like Tylor.
- Shiori: She sings very well.
- Sousuke: He's a very good soldier; too bad he's in line for general.
- Susanna: Wasn't she in some show Beowulf tried to make me watch?
- Suzuka: Whose kid is she, exactly?
- Telemain: Idiot.
- Tohru: Beating up Derith is a credit to anyone.
- Tomos: He's a good fellow.
- Uo: Gorilla-woman. She needs several beatings.
- Violet: A very attractive and intelligent woman.
- Yomiko: Should be in a jail cell.
- Yuki: He is a very skillful fighter and a very pleasant man.
- Countess Sakuma Suzu of Sto Helit