Special Agent of Amber
- Middle child
- of the eldest triad
- Heart, Mind, Body
- trusting not in luck,
- nor in strength which fades
- you invest your all
- in the mind which knows
- the eyes which see
- the mouth which speaks
- you are your father's son
- -- From the Prophecies of the Serpent
In the years since his return from exile, Touga has been running about Shadow on various missions for King Tylor; the precise nature of these missions remains unknown. Those who have known him longest say that while his mind seems keen as ever, he is not nearly as physically tough as he used to be (though given how long ago his exile was, perhaps people simply remember poorly); perhaps something happened to him during his long exile. Or perhaps he's just bluffing to lure his enemies into a false sense of security. He is one of the top Pattern masters of the family, and one of the premiere sorcerors as well.
Happily married to Lady Suu of Alars, Touga usually seems quite mellow, though he still has little patience for stupidity. Unfortunately, the family seems to have a veritable cornucopia of stupidity of late.
Having returned from Shadow, Touga has been running herd over the treason trials and attending to spanking Kiyoharu.
Reactions to others:
- Fuyutsuki: I am, unfortunately, rather busy gluing Chaos back together.
- Gendo: I think Father would slow-roasting Suzuka right now, if he was alive.
- Anthy: I am glad to see you have not perished in this conflagaration.
- King Tylor: Wish me luck, brother.
- Drake: Keep an eye on your double, brother.
- Van: Every kingdom needs a hero.
- Saionji: Stability can be a virtue at times; as I think of it, he is in a good place for that to be the case.
- Eowyn: Keep an eye on your daughter; I expect she is close to exploding by now, and it is your job, as her mother, to rein her in.
- Juri: I wish you well with your children, but advise you to better caution and self-control in the future.
- Corrine: The waters are placid. For now.
- Makoto: It is not easy to lose a loved one.
- Corey: He needs another beating.
- Nanami: May you find the peace in death you lacked in life.
- Miki: Look to your own house first, and put it in order, before looking elsewhere.
- Kozue: What a waste.
- Derith: There are days when I see why Drake rages. But he is usually too pathetic in my memories to bother with anger.
- Utena: Hmm.
- Wakaba: Hmm.
- Vash: I'm surprised he took this long to fall in the Abyss.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: I think she will be a good mother.
- Suu: I love you dearly, but I suggest avoiding further giant robot option-zero designs in the future.
- The Red Knight: Heh.
- Nabiki: A woman of great grace and wit.
- Tsuwabuki: It would likely be best if he took some time off to mourn.
- Madoka: Do you truly think Miki will leave you? Miki could have jumped into Juri's bed a century ago, and who could or would have bothered to stop him? I understand your anger, and I know Miki has not handled this as well as he might, but I think you do not give him enough credit.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: She takes up a dangerous task for the sake of her daughter. I know the feeling. Good luck.
- Michelle: There are times when we see her true strength; they are sadly rare.
- Mikage: A lesson in why I have not built any constructs.
- Nagisa: It happens to all of us eventually, nephew.
- Ramon: It is not easy to be a father, I know. But I think that you may find it a little easier now.
- Shinobu Major: Fool.
- Shizumaru: You chose wisely, son. Fidelity was not one of Father's virtues, but I have tried to make it one of my mine, and I am glad to see it is one of yours.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: They also serve who are complete mental cases.
- Atsuko: *silence*
- Gabrielle: As crazy as Morgenstern in her own way.
- Inaba: What a moron.
- Rimururu: I understand why she is so angry, but her ways of dealing with it are mostly to completely useless and misguided.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: I am sorry about your son.
- Demetrius: He has his uses.
- Jacqueline: Sometimes the will of the Powers baffles me.
- Kanna: She can be too gullible, but is usually quite effective.
- Kentaro: Useful, if guided correctly.
- Kuonji: Not all battles can be fought in the light. He understands.
- Moonshade: It would not have come to that if you had acted earlier.
- Motoko: I wish her luck in the Cave of Worlds and better self-control in the future.
- Mutsumi: There is more than meets the eye with her.
- Naru: Quite clever.
- Nausicaa: I am sorrowed by her passing.
- Shinobu Minor: I need to find someone to assist her, I think.
- Sumire: She and Nanbara will make an interesting couple.
- Thoric: So what does it feel like to be a mother?
- Vice: Trained attack-dogs have their uses.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: He is a very intelligent man who is apparently not good at child-rearing.
- Kaede: Farewell.
- Lily: I have no objection to scanty clothing.
- Mitsune: The time may come when you may need to give up Trust in order to ensure Vanir is in our court.
- Ruka: I will not be surprised to see him make Admiral eventually.
- Aburatsubo: Excellent.
- Akari: It seems things are looking up for her; I will be curious to see how much like Motoko she ends up.
- Alexander: Not the most auspicious of beginnings.
- Anya: Are we sure Drake didn't get in on the orgy?
- Asuka: Aren't military folk supposed to be disciplined?
- Chloe: Her skills are great, though I still worry about her past.
- Deirdre: We shall see.
- Hanajima: Elegant and potent, she does her job well.
- Haru: I am disappointed in you, son, though I know we all fail sooner or later.
- Jewel: For all that she largely does not impress me and her manners are abominable, I must confess that she did better than Jack lately. For what that is worth.
- Kanako: How appropriate.
- Kaname: Siblings can be difficult I know.
- Katherine: Doing well so far, I see. Nanami would be pleased, I suppose.
- Kurz: 'Super Logrus Powers'. I hesitate to ask what he will do with them.
- Kyou: Fortunately unlikely to breed with Nanami Minor now.
- Makoto: A reminder to me of how few of us are actually all that experienced at governing. I think Father would have killed Dios in irritation, but otherwise like her.
- Martin: An intelligent man who will become a good prince in time.
- Melissa: Now the hard part begins.
- Minako: Still in need of a beating; perhaps I will have time later.
- Miroku: I have to wonder if he was exposed to radioactive pornography.
- Allen von Munchausen: Thankfully, he has not been doing his part to add to the chaos.
- Nanami Minor: I am rather surprised; I think she has the sense of duty and honesty not to abuse it, but I am not so sure her mind is up to the job. But we shall see.
- Nanbara: I suspect he has been playing us all, in his own way, for many years now.
- Orien: He can be proud of his recent accomplishments.
- Ota Minor: The Primal Idiot.
- Random: If she can avoid orgies and keep Juri out of trouble, I think her star will rise.
- Setsuna: Functional insanity; that's the key.
- Shigure: Much like Tylor.
- Shiori: Her services to Amber have been risky and quite successful of late. I am impressed.
- Sousuke: Well done, Sousuke. I am sure your father is proud of you.
- Susanna: I suppose, given enough time, any background can be overcome.
- Suzuka: She is probably a hopeless moron; Father would have killed her, and so would I if I could. But I cannot, so we shall have to see if there is any hope for making something useful out of her.
- Telemain: I expected better.
- Tohru: She has much potential; we shall have to see if she develops it or retreats into her romance.
- Tomos: And what exactly is he up to now?
- Uo: She has her uses, but is only slightly smarter than Ota Minor.
- Violet: I think she is well suited for her position.
- Yomiko: I hope she has learned her lesson, but I fear not.
- Yuki: A man of elegance and discretion. Nanami Minor is a lucky woman to have him.
- Yurika: A very talented woman, who often wastes her talents.
Chaosians of Note
- Lord Atleby of Munchausen: A man of hidden strengths and public flaws. In the end, the strengths outweigh them in a crisis. Unlike his son.
- Princess Azalyn: She is young and sometimes foolish, but if she survives, she will one day be a great queen.
- Lord Baruch of Alars: A stern and serious man; I expect he will rise to this crisis; I think it is time for him to start finally looking for a bride, as he will need an heir.
- Lord Loewen of Helgram: A man of great strength and great obsession; he is a like a nuclear missile--very potent and dangerous to its friends as well as its foes. But on our side for now.
- Lady Yuki of Frostspire: A woman of great strength and sense. And likely very patient to be married to Lord Atleby so long.