King Tylor I of Amber
- Eldest child of the eldest triad
- Heart, Mind, Body
- Not the smartest
- Nor the strongest
- But the luckiest
- And the happiest
- -- From the Prophecies of the Serpent
Tylor rules the Eternal City with a light touch in vast contrast to his father, King Gendo, who was the ultimate micro-manager. Tylor tends to ask people to do things, then sit back and let them take care of it. Perhaps it is simply the vast power at the command of any member of the Royal Family which enables him to get away with this, or perhaps he is simply lucky.
His role as king prohibits him taking the role in adventures he once did; it's suspected he chafes at this a bit. Every so often, he slips the leash to run off on adventures, though.
Tylor and Yuriko have yet to have any children, which has created some political friction.
Tylor seems to have greatly enjoyed the LARP.
He recently coordinated the defense of Castle Amber against a plot by Ex-Wu-Sakura's forces.
- Fuyutsuki: This is going to be a rough ride, I see.
- Gendo: I hope you would be pleased, Father.
- Anthy: This has not been a good month for you, my old friend.
- King Tylor: It's good to be the King.
- Touga: Be careful, brother. Reaching out for too much is one of the best ways to fail.
- Drake: Children defying their father. Where have I seen that before, brother?
- Van: It's the wings.
- Saionji: I am glad to see him happy, finally.
- Eowyn: Fly high and free, sister.
- Juri: I believe you have managed to top me permanently in the 'oops' department, sister.
- Corrine: It's good to be the Queen, isn't it?
- Makoto: She won't wait forever, you know.
- Corey: I envy you your freedom to do what you want.
- Nanami: You have been a great help to me, sister. I will miss you.
- Miki: Just because the floor will get dirty again doesn't mean we should stop cleaning, Brother.
- Kozue: Kozue, Kozue, Kozue. All this hating will only give you premature wrinkles and ruin your beauty.
- Derith: You should have trusted us as we trusted you.
- Utena: This has gone on long enough.
- Wakaba: This has gone on long enough.
- Vash: Pass the donuts.
Spouses of the Elders
- Yuriko: I hope I tell you often enough how much you mean to me.
- Suu: Hopefully, she will not give Wasyuu any ideas.
- The Red Knight: He could stand to relax a little.
- Nabiki: The only woman who could survive marriage to Drake. I have to respect that.
- Tsuwabuki: My condolences on your loss, my friend.
- Madoka: He does not mean to do it, you know.
The TAMD Generation
- Keiko: Climbing towards the stars.
- Michelle: Now here's a woman who knows how to have fun. My kind of...Yuriko-chan, put down that chair!
- Mikage: I wish we could have seen him and Drake have a taunt-off before he died.
- Nagisa: He is a good man, if a little stiff.
- Ramon: You can have a good time with Ramon.
- Shinobu Major: There are some things even I can't tolerate, Shinobu-chan. I'm sorry.
- Shizumaru: I am glad you survived, nephew.
Spouses and lovers of the TAMD Generation
- Damask: He makes the barrel of monkeys.
- Atsuko: Gracious and elegant.
- Gabrielle: Hunka, hunka burning love.
- Inaba: *sigh*
- Rimururu: Now, now, Rimu-chan, this just means you can get twice as much done.
The UnS Generation
- Beowulf: We are again in your debt.
- Demetrius: Look! Unfenced Corn!
- Jacqueline: There are times I wish I could be in four places at once.
- Kanna: I will beat you at basketball yet!
- Kentaro: I hope his luck improves.
- Kuonji: I am glad that was not the end.
- Moonshade: A very sexy woman.
- Motoko: The world is definitely NOT her burrito of late.
- Mutsumi: I hope things look up for you.
- Naru: Living well is the best revenge. Remember that.
- Nausicaa: I miss you, neice.
- Shinobu Minor: The world can use more warrior hussies
- Sumire: Father never made us marry anyone because he wanted the women all to himself, Sumire-chan.
- Thoric: Just don't give Yuriko-chan any ideas, okay?
- Vice: It takes time for people to forget the past.
Spouses of the UnS Generation
- Davros: Got any tips?
- Kaede: Farewell, brave warrior.
- Lily: I think you'd look great in one of her outfits, Yuriko-chan.
- Mitsune: She has made something great of herself.
- Ruka: A good complement to Kanna.
- Aburatsubo: We are in your debt, nephew.
- Akari: Things are looking up for her, I think.
- Anya: A very charming and outspoken young lady.
- Asuka: A good start.
- Chloe: A definite improvement on her mother.
- Deirdre: Just follow my lead.
- Hanajima: A refreshing spring breeze.
- Haru: The wheel of fortune turns, nephew.
- Jewel: I hope you will beat the odds as well.
- Kanako: I deeply regret your death, neice, for it was a waste of your great potential. To have you back and then to lose you again so soon saddens me.
- Kaname: She and Rimu-chan should have a conference.
- Katherine: See, Yuriko-chan? I told you.
- Kurz: Here's a man who knows how to have fun.
- Kyou: You'll have to beat Ramon if you really want to be King of the Mountain.
- Makoto: A charming young lady and excellent cook.
- Martin: He has much to learn of partying.
- Melissa: I hope she is alright.
- Minako: It's a sobering feeling, isn't it?
- Miroku: Your star is looking up; keep up the good work.
- Allen von Munchausen: You are always welcome at my door. As long as you don't bring the knids.
- Nanami Minor: A good night's sleep always makes me feel better too.
- Nanbara: WIGGLE! THE KING COMMANDS IT!
- Orien: We are in your debt.
- Ota Minor: Everyone's useful for something, Ota. You make a good bodyshield, for example.
- Random: There are few things more shocking than to suddenly discover you are a parent.
- Setsuna: Cone People are redirecting traffic! LOOK!
- Shigure: A man who understands how to live.
- Shiori: Secrets eat away at you; it's always best when you can reveal them.
- Sousuke: Good luck with saving your house, Lord Sousuke.
- Susanna: Welcome to the family. Would you like some wine?
- Suzuka: In the end, we all make mistakes. Some of us just get lucky and are not in a position to make the really big ones. But then, for those of Amber, every mistake is potentially huge. One of the few thoughts which sobers me every time.
- Telemain: A horrible way to go; I will miss him.
- Tohru: A very charming young lady.
- Tomos: Your service to Amber continues to be of the finest quality, Captain. And I see you are training your child to risk danger even in the womb. Always best to start early.
- Uo: Ahhh!
- Violet: Please remember killing members of the royal family is somewhat in violation of your oaths.
- Yomiko: She looks cute in a maid outfit.
- Yuki: A charming young man; I don't think he looks THAT MUCH like Miki.