It is unknown how many Unicorn Spikards there are, or who made them, though 'six' and 'Fuyutsuki' were, for a while, pretty safe bets in each case. That has, by now, changed. The known Unicorn Spikards are:
- Silya, The Ring of Wood -- It belonged to Queen Haruka of Harad; it now forms the core of the Holy Tree of the Akashan League, the cornerstone of their society.
- The Wyrm Ourobous -- Hiko's Spikard; once a Dragon Spikard, it was turned into a Unicorn Spikard by Unicorn intervention. Long worn by Kodachi of Alars, it has passed to Princess Michelle of Amber. It is particularly strong in defensive magics.
- Vilya, The Ring of Air -- Wielded by Dowager Queen Anthy.
- Nenya, The Ring of Water -- Presumed to be a Unicorn Spikard, it is wielded by Duchess Yumi, who loaned it to Miroku for a while. He has since returned it.
- Tincoya, The Ring of Metal -- Also a presumptive Unicorn Spikard, Vash once bore this. Yes, Vash. The original was eaten by Vaprak and has now been recreated. Fuyutsuki is planning to give it to someone eventually, but hasn't yet decided who or how to choose the recipient quite yet.
- Narya, the Ring of Fire -- Fuyutsuki bears this.
- Tirya, the Ring of Destruction -- Created recently by Fuyutsuki, it is currently possessed by Special Agent Katherine.
Two new Spikards appeared which might be Unicorn Spikards. At least, they are claimed to be... But with the weakening of Destiny and Fate and the rise of the Zodiac, they appear to have...changed.
- Dramaegya, The Third Eye -- This Unicorn Spikard of Destiny revealed that which is hidden, especially the things of the Spirit World. Putting it on gave a glowing third eye on the forehead to its user, which is a first; no other known spikards have a visible physical effect like this. In addition, an accident demonstrated that it could manipulate destiny and fate, which was then reproduced in another accident. Safeguards were put in place to prevent more of this, in case subsequent occasions did not turn out so well, not to mention the questionable ethics of doing such a thing. Apparently not forged by Fuyutsuki, but rather the Destiny Maintenance Bureau. Given by Urd of the DMB to Akari, its current wielder. Interestingly, while losing its spell processor abilities, it retained its Third Eye functions in Arcadia (though the manifested eye is half-closed in appearance). It has now become the first Phoenix Spikard, retaining some of the original capacities but now revealing the lines of the Zodiac instead of Destiny and Fate.
- A Fate Spikard (named Nambaya, learned as OOC information) was given to Suzuka, placed in Nanbara's keeping, used by that wacky Shinobu Major in an escape attempt, and is currently in the hands of Fuyutsuki. Initial speculation by Fuyutsuki on its nature offered two possibilities: that it is a Fate-oriented version of Dramaegya, tending to reveal the paths of destruction, or more ominously, something that could affect the minds and decisions of those around the wielder, enabling them to be dragged down toward their fates as well. An inquiry by Akari later revealed that the spikard is especially good at penetrating defenses and getting in and out of places where it shouldn't be, as the FMB was inspired by Suzuka crashing into the Logrus with the Gloom Device. As such, it was particularly fitting for giving Shinobu Major her assist, though it wasn't quite enough. Fuyutsuki intends to destroy it once he is assured that it can't be recreated. Sucks to be it, even moreso now that it spontaneously broke apart into Fatey versions of the 13 Juunishi animals that imprison the former FMB workers, linked to each other by spikard conduits. What this means, no one is quite sure yet.