Nowhere near as dark as Embra, but still pretty dark all the same, this Flawed Shadow of Amber is extremely heavy on the gothicness. Its entire royal family are Vampires of one sort or another, and Vamber itself is covered in twilight. Due to the impressive efforts of Akari, Nanami Minor, Random and others, the majority of the Vamberites have been freed from hostile control by "Mark" (lord of the Werewolves and ally of the Bride of Darkness), gaining potent potential allies in the process.
The breakdown of the Vamberite analogues are as follows:
- The Blood Unicorn -- A Higher-Order Shadow of the True Unicorn, this version gained its power to survive the fall of the Second Empire by assimilating Vampire, the essence of Vampiricallness from the time of the GodsWar. Vampire's still pissed about that.
- Cain -- The Analogue of Fuyutsuki, Father of Vampires.
- Lillith -- The Analogue of Anthy, and presider over the Blood Unicorn/Vampire power transfer, she was one of the first Vamberites made. She slept eternally in her coffin, and was only accessable via the Dreaming, until during a last-ditch emergency awakening by Tohru.
- Thomas -- Analogue of Tylor
- Tobias -- Analogue of Touga
- Douglass -- Analogue of Drake
- Sam -- Analogue of Saionji
- Julie -- Analogue of Juri
- Carrie -- Analogue of Corrine
- Michael -- Analogue of Mokoto
- Nancy -- Analogue of Nanami
- Matthew -- Analogue of Miki
- Kari -- Analogue of Kozue
- David -- Analogue of Derith
- Ursula -- Analogue of Utena
- Wendy -- Analogue of Wakaba
With the saving of Vamber and the extreme smackdownage of Mark, the Vamberites are now free to worry about the usual concerns a family of Vampires would have. And if not, they can always give Vampiric counseling to Tohru, Random, and Juri, who have not been unaffected by all that transpired... IN UBERWALD.