Glain, the shining. Glain, the Crown Jewel of the two-sixes cities. Glain, the would-be inheritor of the True Empire's mantle.
Ruled by Althan, first of the Three Kings.
- Set on a large river just upstream of the sea.
- Usually near rolling foothills of a large mountain range.
- Connections to 6 of the two-sixes cities.
- Two-six Cities named for word gem/jewel/treasure/gold in various languages (gaelic/celtic/romance)
- The Garden Maze just outside the Royal Castle, source of Royal's Landwalking abilities
- The Warhost
- The Cadre
- The Fleet
- The Skyships