-  Combat Training: This grants the tactical skills of Human level warfare, and is generally only useful for enabling things which normally have no combat skills (such as toasters) to have some sense of tactics, and thus be able to cooperate at least marginally with other beings in combat.
-  Noncom: The creature is now qualified to lead small units, and has the tactical skills of someone with Chaos Warfare. They may possess specialties where they reach Amber rank.
- Officer: The creature or item can now match the tactical skill of Joe Amberite. It may possess specialties where it operates at a par with those low-ranked in Warfare.
-  General: Items or creatures with this level of Tactical Skills will be on par with someone in the lower ranks of the Warfare Attribute scale, whereas if they specialize in a particular type of tactics, they will be equal to someone in the mid ranks of the Attribute scale.
-  Marshal: Items or creatures with this level of Tactical Skills will be on a par with someone in the middle ranks of the Warfare Attribute scale, if they specialize in a particular type of combat they may be able to force Benedict to exert himself.