-  Self Healing: Allows an inanimate object to heal itself at the same rate as a normal creature, and doubles the healing rate of living creatures.
-  Quick Healing: Items heal as fast as someone with Amber Endurance. Living creatures heal at four times the normal rate.
-  Fast Healing: Items heal as fast as someone low ranked in Endurance. Living creatures heal at eight times the normal rate.
-  Shift Wounds: Items can close up damage to their casing with concentration. Living creatures can concentrate and make their wounds close up fairly quickly. However, this drains your energy reserves proportionally to the number and size of wounds.
-  Rapid healing: Items heal as fast as someone midranked in Endurance. Living creatures heal at sixteen times the normal rate.
-  Regeneration: Items can eventually heal even completely destroyed components. Living creatures can eventually regrow limbs if they lacked the power to do so before, or can do it twice as fast if they already had this ability.
-  Rapid Regeneration: The item regenerates twice as fast as one with 8 point regeneration. Living creatures regenerate at four times the normal speed.
-  Limb Reattachment: The item or creature can simply pick up any lost components/body parts and pop them back into place, quickly reattaching them within a few minutes.