-  Resistant to Magic: Items resistant to magic take more effort to alter with magic than normal items. This cannot be turned on and off.
-  Resistant to Magic with Switch: As Resistant to Magic, but with an on/off switch
-  Spell Breaker: This is most commonly used with weapons--it enables the item to cut through spells as if they weren't there. You can carve holes in magical shields, penetrate magical armor, parry fireballs, etc. Mages with superior Warfare can simply shoot around your item, however.
-  Infused with Reality: The item can be treated as if it had Logrus/Pattern?/Trump Defense with regard to resisting invasive magical effects.
-  Magic Sink: You don't just resist magic, your mere touch sucks up magical energy, destroying spells by rendering them unable to function for lack of energy. Magic backed by a real power may still get through, though. Someone holding or carrying a magic sink will find themselves unable to cast spells, and any beneficial spells put on them will tend to be eaten by the Magic Sink. Magic Sinks can be made with on/off switches. Keep in mind that such switches are vulnerable to Psyche hacking.
-  Magic Reflection: Able to reflect magic back on its source. It will always reflect at least part of a spell, but requires a psychic advantage for total reflection.
-  Magic Null: Utterly, completely immune to magic unless it's backed up by a DemiJewel?, the JoJ?, or similar artifacts.