-  Detect Magic--Detects magical energies within several hundred feet
-  Detect and Identify Magic--Detects magical energies within several hundred feet and can tell what sort of magic it is (fire magic, wards, Logrus sorcery, etc)
-  Magical Analysis--Detects magical energies within visual range, and once within several hundred feet, can tell exactly what they do. Applied to magical wards, it can identify what is needed to pass it (passcodes, a particular spell, etc). This may require a psyche advantage against actively maintained spells. At this level, it also can be used to examine a shadow and determine its laws of magic, enabling a sorceror to adjust his magics to local conditions. This takes minutes to hours, depending on the psyche backing the item up.
-  Magical Sage--As Magical Analysis, but can perform these functions at any range as long as you have some way to extend its senses to the target area (magical scrying, radio telescopes, trump scrying, etc). It also assists in penetrating efforts to hide magical energies. At close range (a hundred feet or less), it can identify who cast a spell, if it has ever been used to sense magic cast by that person. It can also scan an entire shadow in about a half hour or less to locate all available sources of magic.
-  Eye of Agamotto--Can scan a hundred mile radius and return a map of all magical energies in the area, identifying who created them, regardless of whether the item or its owner has ever heard of the beings involved. This takes a few seconds. Given enough time, you can scan an entire shadow, although with some shadows, you'd be spending more time than it's worth. Attempts to hide magic from its all seeing eye is futile, unless the person involved is at the very top of the Psyche food chain. Connected to an item with shadow travelling power, one can direct its gaze between Shadows as well, scanning a shadow for magic from an adjacent one.