-  Confers Mobility: Allows a normally no-mobile object the ability to move, it will tire quickly unless granted extra stamina. Objects with legs may walk normally, other objects must slither along the ground at a relatively slow pace. Objects with wings can flap them and fly, but not very well or fast.
-  Double Speed: Doubles the normal movement rate of a creature, or allows objects which have no limbs to move as fast as a normal creature.
-  Levitation: Allows an item or creature not normally capable of vertical motion the ability to levitate up and down. Movement rate is about 3 miles per hour up and double that for downward motion.
-  Minor Flight: Brings flight to a non-winged item or creature. Inanimate objects with this power will be able to fly at a rate of about 20 miles per hour. If bestowed to a creature already capable of flight this works to double their normal speed and increase their maneuverability.
-  Engine Speed. Allows a creature to keep up with powered vehicles, roughly increasing their movement rate by a factor of four, or two for a slithering object. Actual powered vehicles with this power will triple their speed.
-  Racing Speed: Raises the speed to far faster than Engine Speed. A creature with racing speed easily outrun any normal vehicle, reaching speeds of over 200 mph for horses and 150 mph fo rwolves and dogs. Actual land and sea vehicles will rise to five times normal speed. At least Chaos level Endurance and Strength are required to ride a creature with Racing Speed unless in a vehicle form such as a car.
-  Flight: Increases the level of a non-winged creature or item's flight to the rate of the fastest of birds. This works out to be around 60 miles an hour. For a creature normally able to fly at a good rate, such as falcons, pegasai, griffins, etc. this enables them to keep up with single engine airplanes (around 300-400 miles per hour). Things which fly very quickly, such as jets have their flight speeds increased to triple their normal speed.
-  Warp Speed Now, Mr. Sulu! :)