-  Psychic Sensitivity. The item or creature gains the equivalent of Chaos Psyche for sensory and offensive purposes.
-  Amber Sensitivity. The item or creature gains the equivalent of Amber Psyche for sensory and offensive purposes.
-  Sensitivity To Danger. The item has the ability to sense when danger is imminent. Creatures shielded by Psychic Neutral/Screen?/Void? may not set off this sense of danger if the item or creature's Psyche is too weak to pierce it. Powers can also be used, with a sufficient Psyche advantage, to avoid setting this off as well.
-  Detect Lies. The item can attempt to tell if someone is lying. The item needs a Psyche advantage to succeed at this. Psychic Resistances and Barriers can screen against this. Psychic Neutral/Screen?/Void? is of less use, but still resists with its psychic defense level.
-  Linked Remote Psychic Sensitivity: This allows any of a number of items to all be in constant Psychic communication despite distances in Shadow. Only a Psychic Barrier or a Shadow Barrier vs. Psyche will sever the contact.
-  Extraordinary Psychic Sense. In shadows especially attuned to Psychic powers, the item can reach out and contact other minds by pure Psychic force. In other shadows, the item is limited to the normal functioning of Psyche. Still, it possesses Psyche equal to someone ranked low in the attribute auction for offensive and sensory purposes.
-  Psychic Might: Such an item possesses mid-ranked psyche for offensive and sensory purposes.
-  Augmented Offensive Psychic Force: This allows a sudden boost to the user's Psyche for purposes of Offense. The main difference between this and the Power Word, Burst Of Psyche, is that the effects are more dramatic and continue for a longer period of time.
-  Immense Psychic Sense: Gives a Psychic equivalent to a very high rank in Psyche. Nearly unbeatable by any Psychic force.