Item Shadow Senses
-  SPS--Shadow Position Sense: The item always knows where it is in Shadow relative to some fixed point chosen at item creation or when the property is imbued.
-  Sense Reality--The item is able to detect if someone encountered is Real or a Shadow
-  Assess Reality--The item is able to tell if someone encountered possesses Pattern or Logrus
-  Analyze Local Reality--The object is able to examine a shadow and assess what the local laws are, what the local laws of reality are, any flaws in the shadow, Veils if near the Courts, etc.
-  Reality Search Local Shadow--The object can, given enough time, scan an entire shadow (if it is not a Primal Plane) and eventually locate all beings and objects of Reality in it. This takes hours to days depending on the psyche backing the item up.
-  Identify Shadow Owner--The object can determine who, if anyone, controls a shadow and how much control they have over it.
-  Search Shadow--The object can slowly search all of shadow and find where anything you desire is. This takes about 1.5 times as long as Advanced Pattern use by someone of equivalent Psyche.