10 of Hearts - Solved a Puzzlebox
You didn't expect what you found inside. Too late now.
- Habitual Nose Sticker: You gain Fortune Dice when you jump into things without thinking. You gain Adversity Dice when you take precautions.
Choose What You Found in the Box
- All the Evil in the World: Now you know why your parents gave you 'Pandora' as a middle name.
- Attributes: Artistry +2, Obstinancy +1
- Penchant: The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow (Artistry + Obstinancy): You know how to inspire hope in others, even when evil is all around you.
- Puissance Hope Was Still in the Box: Reflexively reduce any Condition which is linked to despair, giving up, or hopelessness by your Artistry.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Flint and Steel, Memories of Better Days; A Box Which Once Held All the Evil in the World: This allows Existential/Binding? attacks on Existential Creatures, adding your Artistry to any Conditions imposed.
- A Bottle of the Blood of Jesus: An actual holy relic! Why do Frenchmen in Crowns keep trying to steal it?
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Biblical Archaeology (Artistry + Perspicacity): You have the skills to conduct biblical archaeology and deep knowledge of past expeditions, relics, and artifacts, which is how you know you have the real deal!
- Puissance Scholar of Spiritual Warfare: You can make Existential/Destruction? attacks on Existential beings, adding your Perspicacity to any Conditions you inflict.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Archaeological Clothing, Archaeological Equipment; The Blood of Jesus: Spend one Existence to reduce any Physical Condition by your Synergy.
- Cosmic Cactus People: By turning themselves into cactus people, they gained immortality and cosmic power. You ran away before they could finish the job on you, but now you've got both power and... issues.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Cactus Cosmic Power (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): You can wield vast cosmic power... if you don't mind turning yourself more into a Cosmic Cactus, at least for a while.
- Puissance Cactus Armor: Reflexively reduce any Physical/Piercing? conditions by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Heavily Patched Clothing, Running Shoes, The Cactus Configuration: Allows Magical Physical/Piercing? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any conditions inflicted.
- ET - The Video Game: They buried those things FOR GOOD REASON, you know.
- Attributes: Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Game Endlessly Without Collapsing (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You can play video games for days without needing sleep or rest.
- Puissance Foul Mouth: You can make Social/Shame? attacks which add your Normalcy to any Conditions imposed.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Tricked Out Gaming Rig, T-Shirt from favorite game, ET - The Video Game: Allows Physical/Nausea? attacks which add your Obstinancy to any conditions inflicted.
- The Second Highlander Movie: It's all YOUR fault.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +2, Obstinancy +1
- Penchant: Resist Being Broken By Things You See (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): No matter how terrible something visual is, you can handle it.
- Puissance Too Angry To Get Sad: Reflexively reduce any Mental/Emotional? Conditions imposed on you by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Normal Clothing, Laptop which can play DVDs; Highlander II: Allows Mental/Insanity? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions imposed.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.