Two of Hearts - Magical Accident
If you see a wand, don't pick it up and wave it around, chanting magical words. Trust me.
Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Reckless: You gain Fortune Dice when you are reckless. You gain Adversity Dice when you are cautious.
- Wild Magic (Artistry + Perspicacity): You can unleash magic... but not control it.
Pick one of the following:
- Abjuration: Spend one Brainmeat to reflexively reduce any Physical Condition imposed on you by your Perspicacity
- Conjuration: You can spend one Health to teleport anything you own to you, if it will fit where you are.
- Magical Sense: You can sense magic instinctively; this helps you to resist it. Spend one Brainmeat to reflexively reduce any Magical condition imposed on you by your Artistry.
- Sturdy: You can spend a point of Existence to recover your Bellicosity worth of Health.
- 1d4 Scars
- Strangely Colored Hair
- Wand (Levellable):: Can be used to make Magical Physical/Lightning? attacks; add your Perspicacity to any conditions induced by this.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.