Queen of Diamonds - Mentored by an Older Person
They taught you everything about something and then they died so they can't solve your problems for you. Or maybe just moved somewhere hard to visit.
- Now I Am The Master: You gain Fortune Dice when you overestimate how good you are at things. You gain Adversity Dice when you are cautious.
Choose Your Mentor
- A Master Golfer: You learned the secret arts of golf and its origins as abuse of a goblin king's head.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Esoteric Golfer (Artistry + Bellicosity): You know how to golf, how to battle goblinkind with golf, and how to taunt goblins with your skills.
- Puissance Living Nine Iron: Add your Bellicosity to any Physical Conditions you inflict with golfing equipment.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Golf Cart, Caddie; Enchanted Golf Clubs and Balls Set: This allows Physical/Blunt? attacks at both melee and range as appropriate, adding your Artistry to damage inflicted.
- A Half-Mad Occult Scholar: You still aren't sure how much he taught you was true and how much of it was insane ranting.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Understand the Insane (Artistry + Synergy): You can listen to any lunatic and assess what is true and what is false and how to help them achieve some degree of stability.
- Puissance Drive Eldrich Horrors Insane: You can make Mental/Insanity? attacks on Existential beings, adding your Perspicacity to any Conditions you inflict.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Notebook and Pen, Collection of Occult Ravings; Sign of Pnakopticon: Spend one Existence to impose the Existential Backdrop Existential and Magical Creatures Cannot Conceal Their Presence or True Form at a level equal to your Perspicacity.
- Cosmic Cactus Person: By turning themselves into cactus people, they gained immortality and cosmic power. You ran away before they could finish the job on you, but now you've got both power and... issues.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Cactus Cosmic Power (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): You can wield vast cosmic power... if you don't mind turning yourself more into a Cosmic Cactus, at least for a while.
- Puissance Cactus Armor: Reflexively reduce any Physical/Piercing? conditions by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Heavily Patched Clothing, Running Shoes, The Cactus Configuration: Allows Magical Physical/Piercing? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any conditions inflicted.
- Momentum User: When the Space Elves tried to purge the users of the Momentum, some hid in Stasis Boxes; you found one of them!
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Synergy +2
- Penchant: Chop People Up With the Momentum (Bellicosity + Synergy): The Momentum flows through everything; follow the flow with a blade and man, you can hack things to bits. Unfortunately, your mentor died before he got past this part of the training.
- Puissance I Am One With the Momentum: Burn one Existence to reflexively reduce any Mental Condition by your Synergy.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Brown robes, Training Drone; Katana: Allows Melee Physical/Slashing? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions inflicted.
- A Muppet: Namely, Uncle Deadly. You're not sure if he's really dead, or just inside the giant Muppet which ate him whole.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Obstinancy +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Fashion Design and Coordination (Artistry + Synergy): You can make yourself, or anyone else look great by creating / choosing appropriate clothing, makeup, behavior, etc.
- Puissance Blue Steel: You can make Social/Shame? attacks which add your Obstinancy to the Conditions imposed.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Clothing of Superb Quality, Credit Cards with all major designers; Legion of Muppet Contacts: Spend one Reputation to find a useful Muppet Contact.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.