Four of Spades - Robot in Disguise
Robot in disguise. Two story tall washing machines totally blend in.
Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1
- Giant Transforming Robot When you act as if your transformation can fool people, even when what you do is turn into a casette player the size of a music store, you gain Fortune Dice; when you yield to practicality, you suffer Adversity Dice.
- Transformation Sequence (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You can change shape between a multi-story robot and an ordinary object; it's traditional to become a giant version of a small object, but you could turn into something appropriately scaled, like an eighteen-wheeler or a small house. You are really good at your mundane function; you can use this Penchant when doing anything relevant to it.
- Big Metal Fist: Spend one Health to add your Bellicosity to Physical/Blunt? damage inflicted with your fists. You can make Physical/Blunt? attacks.
- Fire Hose: You have to plug into a water source to use this; allows Ranged/Blunt? attacks. Reflexively reduce any Physical/Fire? conditions by your Normalcy. You can also make attacks to reduce Fire Backdrops.
- Jambox: You can make Mental/Emotional? attacks with this and entertain people. Spend one Brainmeat to add your Normalcy to any conditions you impose.
- Made of Metal: Reduce all physical melee or ranged projectile Health damage by your Bellicosity.
- Consult with the Conductor to design an appropriate level 1 and 2 level zero accessories for your 'mundane' form.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.