Five of Diamonds - Agitator
If only the fools would listen, you could change the world!
Obstinancy +2, Synergy +1
Choose One of the Following:
- Dual Life: You act for your cause behind a false front; you gain Fortune Dice when you act our your appropriate role; you suffer Adversity Dice when your secrets are revealed.
- Freedom Terrorist Fighter: You gain Fortune Dice when you pressure others to seek change violently and suffer Adversity Dice if your violence is not for the cause or you seek peaceful change.
- Idealist: Compromise is for losers and cocaine addicts. You gain Fortune Dice when you stick to your ideals no matter what; you suffer Adversity Dice when you compromise.
- Pacifist: Gain Fortune Dice when resolving conflicts peacefully, ideally through dialogue and compromise. Suffer Adversity Dice when you get violent.
- No, *you move* (Obstinancy + Synergy): No one can change *your* mind; this can be used to heal mental and social conditions which would change the mind of you and your allies.
- Persuader: Spend one Reputation to add your Obstinancy to any Social Condition related to your cause which you impose.
- A box of Molotov Cocktails (Physical/Ranged?/Fire? damage)
- A collection of Pamphlets
- Revolutionary Connections: Burn one Reputation to turn a minor NPC into an agent of the Revolution (a contact) for the scene.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.