Eight of Diamonds - Shaman
You mediate between men and spirits. And you can excuse *anything* by saying the spirits demanded it.
Artistry +2, Synergy +1
- Under Spirit Rules: You must pick 3 rules imposed on you by the spirits, such as entering buildings only from the west. When you obey them, you gain Fortune Dice; when you break them, you suffer Adversity Dice.
- Shaman (Artistry + Synergy): You know how to summon spirits and cut deals with them to gain magical abilities, especially connected to healing, cursing, dealing with spirits, and nature.
Chose One of the Following
- Curse Resistance: You can reflexively spend one Reputation to reduce any Magical Condition imposed on you by your Artistry.
- Fetch: You can spend one Reputation to bring one item of Stuff that you own to you via spirit delivery. With another person's consent, the spirit can fetch an item of their stuff. The Stuff level of the item has to equal or be lower than the level of this Puissance.
- Spirit Fist: You can make Melee Physical/Lightning? attacks which add your Artistry to any damage.
- The Spirits Made Me Do It: Reflexively spend one Brainmeat to reduce by your Synergy any Social Conditions imposed in response to your strange actions.
- Strange Clothing
- Spirit Stick (It can do Physical/Melee?/Blunt? damage or Existential/Blunt? damage to Existential Creatures)
- Fetish: Allows Social/Obligation? attacks on Existential Creatures, adding your Artistry to any Conditions imposed.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.