Eight of Hearts - Occultist
You know the secrets of the universe and they haven't broken you yet.
Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +2
- Lover of Mysterious Magical Things: You gain Fortune Dice when you go too far in pursuit of magical lore; you suffer Adversity Dice when you pass up opportunities for mystical knowledge.
Pick one of the Following:
- Master of Dimensional Geometry (Artistry + Perspicacity): You can bend, fold, spindle, and mutilate space, travelling great distances in an instant, making your clothes closet bigger on the inside than the outside, or putting the entire universe inside a ring box. That doesn't mean it's WISE.
- Master of Forbidden Lore (Artistry + Obstinancy): You have studied the lore of the Elderly Gods, the annoying space punks who harrass them (The Great Young Ones), and the mysterious Inner Gods. You know how they can be summoned, banished, or contacted, and why it's probably a bad idea to learn about them in the first place.
- Master of Necromancy (Perspicacity + Synergy): You have mastered the secrets of raising the dead as your undead servants, banishing and banning such creatures, speaking to the dead, sucking out people's life force and the like. That doesn't mean it's WISE.
- Master of Summoning (Obstinancy + Perspicacity): You have mastered the secrets of summoning spirits, from the spirit of your phone to forcing Zeus to come to you (bad idea). That doesn't mean it's WISE.
- Thrill of Occult Knowledge: Whenever an Occult being imposes a Condition on you, you recover Brainmeat equal to your Perspicacity.
- A Random Zero-Level Tome from the [Occult Tome Table]?
- Ritual Kit: You can make Existential/Binding? attacks on Existential Creatures, adding your Artistry to Conditions imposed.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.