Queen of Clubs - Dragon-Man
Half-man, Half-Dragon, all badass.
Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Draconic Nature: You gain Fortune Dice when you act like a dragon; you suffer Adversity Dice when you don't act like a dragon.
- Claim Territory (Bellicosity + Perspicacity): You can stake a claim to a territory with this Penchant; having done so, you become aware of any threats to you in the area, any food sources, any treasures, and any particularly good places to put your hoard; you can also use this to magically transfer your hoard to your new base inside it.
Choose Your Breath Weapon:
- Cold Breath: You spit out a chill wind. You make Melee Area Physical/Binding? attacks, adding your Bellicosity to any conditions inflicted.
- Fire Breath: A very traditional gout of flame. You make Melee Area Physical/Fire? attacks, adding your Bellicosity to any conditions inflicted.
- Hallucinatory Breath: You spit a rainbow cloud of madness. You make Melee Area Mental/Insanity? attacks, adding your Perspicacity to any conditions inflicted.
- Stinking Breath: Clings to the target for ages. You make Melee Area Social/Shame? attacks, adding your Obstinancy to any conditions inflicted.
- Roll once on the [Magic Item table]?.
- [Low Tech Melee Weapon]? of your choice
- Pile of Treasure: You can make Social/Bribery? attacks, adding your Obstinancy to any conditions imposed.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.