Friend Computer supplies all clones with a variety of pharmaceuticals which help them to solve their problems. Or to hallucinate that they have no problems. Some are restricted by clearance or to medical / counselling personel and docbots.
Some Drugs of Note
- Calm Pills (Yellow Clearance) -- Sometimes, people snap under pressure. Calm Pills will reduce their tendency to rampage, making them useful citizens again. Available in tranq-gun ammo or pills.
- Happy Pills (Red Clearance) -- Happy Pills will make you happy. Only one pill should be taken every 8 hours, or you will become so happy that you will find it hard to safely operate heavy machinery.
- Infecto-Cleanser (Orange Clearance) -- Communist microbes often try to infiltrate via wounds. Douse any wounds profusely with this. It may sting, but it kills tiny Communists on contact. WARNING: DOES NOT WORK ON MACROSCOPIC COMMUNISTS, CONTRARY TO INITIAL R&D REPORTS!
- Nano-Spray (Blue Clearance) -- This is an aerosol can full of nanites specialized in tissue repair. One good spray will quickly close up wounds and speed healing. Anyone who gets nano-sprayed will get the munchies. We recommend Hot Fun. Nanites love the taste of Hot Fun.
- Rush (Yellow Clearance) -- Rush is used for those situations when you need a burst of speed and strength. It should not be used in social situations. Rush is available as gel caps or liquid for drinking.
- Wakey-Wakey (Infrared Clearance) -- Wakey-Wakey comes both as pills and as a gas pumped into some barracks. It will wake you up quickly or keep you awake. Too much Wakey-Wakey will make you vibrate and sleep is eventually necessary for all clones.