The page you are reading now has Wiki-added controls at the top and bottom of the page. The logo is just there for modest visual interest, and to prove that it's possible to use graphics in a Wiki. The top controls are:
- Page Title (Page Viewer Controls on this page)
- The Page Title is generated from the link that creates the page.
- Clicking on the Page Title shows a list pages on this Wiki that link to this page.
- Front Desk (jump back to home page for this Wiki)
- Recent Changes(enter the change-tracking and reporting routines)
- Preferences (set username and display and operation preferences) Except for the Page Title, the same set of controls shows at the bottom of the page. The bottom control set adds:
- Edit text of this page (bring up the page text in an edit window)
- View other revisions (show how the page looked at each step of revision)
- Last edited date and time (informational only -- not a control)
- diff (show the specific changes performed at each revision step) All the above functions have (all right -- will have) their own detailed explanation pages elsewhere in this Wiki. Right now, you could just play with them to see what happens, and use your [Back] button to return here.
Up -- Intro and Tour Next -- Text Editing Try it in the SandBox