Characters and entities encountered or mentioned in the game so far who do not receive a mention on other pages.
Residents of Amber
- Modrigzwerg. Not dwarves, damn it, MODRIGZWERG!
- Albrecht, Named Modrigzwerg Assistant of Tobias #1.
- Mime, Named Modrigzwerg Assistant of Tobias #2.
- Arthurio, proprietor of a clothing store of the same name (with added possessive), the man responsible for making Tobias look posh without hose, ribbons or a doublet.
- Roberto, his assistant in this.
- Lord Basil, Amber's rough equivalent of a court mage.
- Carlyle, Dunne and Marpon, named members of Billy's elite squad, foully slaughtered by Misters Croupe, Vandemar and Quick.
- The Tranchal Family, Amber Mobsters
- Augustus Tranchal, the former head. Died in Croupe and Vandemar's ambush.
- Peter Tranchal, Augustus's brother. Died in Croupe and Vandemar's ambush.
- Lavinia Tranchal, Augustus's daughter. Her desire for vengeance exceeds her capacities to obtain it.
- Thomas Baler, the likely current head. Lavinia's uncle.
- Duke Victor of the Kingfisher House, father of Lysander by Florimel.
- Duchess Christine, his wife, to whom he was somewhat embarassingly married at the time of Lysander's conception.
- Count Alexander, their son, the ambassador to Kashfa. Currently missing; the hand of the Agency is suspected.
- Alfonse, Alexander's manservant. Currently resident in Kashfa.
- Sheila, secretary of the Amber embassy in Kashfa.
- Countess Hermia, their daughter, socialite and debutante.
- Rezine, a proprietor of Certana's Fine Clothing. Provider of dresses for Eorann, Hermia, and innumerable other ladies of quality.
- Gepetto McCrumb. Proud owner of McCrumb's Toyshop, the only place in Amber City to get the Deela the Desacratix's Heathen Hordes boxed set.
Residents of Rebma
- Queen Moire, ruler of Rebma. Betrayed by her bodyguards and kidnapped by Claire, Moire's current fate is a mystery.
- Mandahan, one of Moire's bodyguards, a formidable Rebman swordsman. He betrayed her, apparently to the Agency. Killed by Osric.
- Ranh, another bodyguard, a powerful unarmed fighter. She betrayed Moire along with Mandahan, and was killed by Eorann.
Residents of the Golden Circle
- Lord Danton, Head of Security for King Rinaldo of Kashfa.
- Smith (AKA "Sir Lomen"), an undercover man under his command. Killed by Purple Armour.
- Winchester (AKA "Count Polanod"), another undercover man under his command. Killed by Purple Armour.
- Kolt (AKA "the coachman"), yet another undercover man. Knocked unconscious in Purple Armour's attack, saved from death by Lucky.
- Countess Taraskina, once a strong ally of Queen Jasra, now the owner of the classiest brothel in Kashfa. Also, in her spare time, a sorceress of the Way of the Broken Pattern.
- Yvonne, the receptionist there.
- Patricia, another employee of hers.
- Taniya, an employee of hers macked upon by Lord Arawn of House Sawall.
Members of the Agency of "Frankenstein's Pattern Proletariat"
- Carnelion. An enormous man sheathed from head to toe in black armour, he was a powerful warrior and a potent mage. His connection to the Agency is uncertain at this time (Croupe and Vandemar obeyed his orders). Carnelion died at the battle in Rebma at the hands of Tobias.
- Mister Croupe, the Fox, the Short One. Death Tally: 2
- Mister Vandemar, the Wolf, the Tall One. Like Mister Croupe, seems to have returned from the dead. Death Tally: 2
- Mister Quick. No more Mister Quick.
- Mister Hand, Mister Foot and Madam Tongue. Attempted rackeeters of the Inn On the Borderlands. No more of them, either.
- Mister Flay, an unfortunate Trainee agent beaten down by Lysander and Tobias, prevented from exploding by Fiona, and then mentally probed for information.
- "Purple Armour", a teleporting, fire-throwing freak who (surprise) wears eagle-themed purple armour and teleports about throwing black fire at people. Ambushed Lysander in Kashfa and injured Lucky quite badly, and tried to snatch Mearh at the Battle of the Brothel. Nearly stabbed Llewella to death at the battle in Rebma, and escaped after being hacked up by Osric.
Residents of Chaos
Lords of Chaos and Friends
- "Benedict's Evil Twin" (aka Golden-Eyes), a mysterious Lord of Chaos apparently responsible for both the troubles in Arden and the attack on Bleys. Appears to enjoy shapeshifting into Benedict and strapping the severed arms of the family to his body, at least until they're hacked off again. Currently believed to be looking for new arms after a confrontation with Benedict. Appears to be working with...
- "Claire", a young woman with a good deal of resemblance to Fiona qgo may, in fact, be the Clarissa who bore Fiona, Bleys and Brand to Oberon. Not much is known about her beyond the fact that she may have helped with the ambush of Bleys, and is now wielding his rings. Apparently a potent mage, she kidnapped Queen Moire during the battle in Finndo's Rebman workshop, and was badly wounded by Eorann. Possibly the controller of...
- The Qumoriam, an extremely nasty Chaos demon that takes the form of a black cloud, a black river, or a gathering of black shadows. Attacks its prey using ghosts from their pasts. Long thought to be extinct, but based on current evidence, this appears to be incorrect.
- Lord Feegle, Head of House Feegle. Father of Ceitidh. NAC MAC FEEGLE!
- Lady Feegle, Lord Feegle's wife. Mother of Ceitidh.
- Connell, Lady Feegle's brother. Ceitidh's uncle.
- Solas, Connell's son. Ceitidh's cousin.
- Lord Hamish, Keeper of the Haggis. Giver-of-haggis to Ceitidh.
- The Witches Three, inhabitants of dreams. They make a most interesting stew.
- The Kelpie, enigmatic equine trickster/tempter/tester of Feegle mythology.
- Grimalkin, cat-headed coachman of the Bottled Coach. Servant of Belissa Minobee.
- La Bruja, ancient sorceress, seer, and chef. Wields a mean knitting needle.
- Antonio, her bodyguard.
- Antonio, her other bodyguard.
- House Mariachi's All-Star Tejano Brass Band and Their Fabulous Yipping Chihuahas. Areba!
Residents of Shadow
- N, Innkeeper of the Inn on the Borderlands. Either a man with many identical brothers, or something even stranger. Possessed of pitch-black skin, eyes and teeth.
- Thirty extremely unfortunate silver pterodactyls.
- The Cult of Droppa, a collection of Droppa-crazed lust-vixens who seem to have somehow migrated to Amber.
- [The Sheepataur], the Haggisbane. Fortunately confined so far to haggis-induced prophetic dreams.
- "Buddy", the Giant Zombie Broken Pattern Cave Bear. Mercilessly slaughtered in a trap by Eorann, Theresa, Lucinda and Llewellyn, who didn't even bother to find out his name before they killed him.
- The Dark Oak of Arden, originator of Arden's recent blight. Seems to like eating Pattern-related things, like Lysander's sword or Akami's blood. Destroyed by the detonation of Tobias's Mark V Tree Saw within its maw.
- The Oak's Hand, a very unpleasant skinless wolf-demon-thing apparently responsible for maintaining the pits of little evil fungus people under Arden. Strong enough to rip off Akami's arm and get away with it. Killed by Ceitidh, who threw it into the mouth of the Dark Oak using the Logrus.