No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
Ace of Clubs - "Ace of Clubs"
You were a great fighter pilot ace and that was your call sign.
Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Synergy +1
- Ace: You gain Fortune Dice when you act like Tom Cruise in Top Gun. You gain Adversity Dice when you act with caution and foresight. You get a bonus die whenever you are buzzing the flight controller tower.
- Trick Flying (Normalcy + Synergy): You can impress people with your crazed trick flying skills.
Choose one of the Following:
- Brotherhood of the Skies: Spend one Reputation to gain a Connection for the duration of a scene; the Connection is a pilot but can have other skills.
- I Break the Rules: Reflexively spend one Reputation to reduce a Social/Obligation? condition by your Normalcy.
- Sniper: Spend one Brainmeat to add your Bellicosity to Ranged damage you just inflicted.
- Survive Crashes: Spend one Health to reflexively reduce any Physical Conditions imposed by Blunt attacks or Crashes by your Bellicosity.
- Pilot Uniform
- Modern Ranged Weapon of your choice
- Awesome Fighter Plane (Level 1 Stuff, Allows Physical/Ranged?/Piercing? attacks and Physical/Ranged?/Explosion? attacks, Spend one Health to reflexively reduce any Physical Backdrop which would hamper your flying by your Normalcy, with respect to you.).
- [Back to the Backstory Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.