Difference (from revision 1 to current revision)
(The revisions are identical or unavailable.)
Queen of Clubs - "Queen of the Ring"
You fought your way to the top of the pile of bodies in the wrestling ring.
Bellicosity +2, Synergy +1
- Queen of the Ring: You gain Fortune Dice when you act like an over the top wrestler. You gain Adversity Dice when you act like a normal, sane person.
- Wrasslin' (Bellicosity + Synergy): You are skilled at making a rigged fight look *real*.
Choose one of the Following:
- Drink Like a Fish: Spend one Brainmeat to reflexively reduce any Physical conditions imposed by drugs or alcohol by your Obstinancy.
- I Have Fans: Spend one Reputation to gain a Connection for the duration of a scene. The Connection is always a fan of wrestling but can have real skills other other nature.
- Keeping Your Head Injury Real: Spend one Health to add your Bellicosity to melee damage you just inflicted.
- Survivor of Brain Trauma: Spend one Brainmeat to reduce Melee damage by your Bellicosity.
- Wrassling Uniform
- Wrestling Trophy (Level 1 Stuff, Allows Social attacks to work up Wrestling Fans into a frenzy; spend one Reputation to add your Synergy to Conditions imposed by such attacks).
- [Back to the Backstory Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.