Difference (from revision 1 to current revision)
(minor diff, author diff)
(The revisions are identical or unavailable.)
2 of Spades- Nothing
You can't identify what exactly happened to move you into the Frame of Adventure, everything just got *weird* one day.
Normalcy +2, Obstinancy +1
- Normal in a Sea of the Odd: You gain Fortune Dice when you treat weird things as if they were part of normal life, like offering tea to the aliens on your lawn; you suffer Adversity Dice when you do weird things like battle vampires with holy weapons.
- Maintain Normality in a Sea of Chaos (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You are the master of maintaining at least some degree of normal life even in the middle of a fantasy adventure; you have an eye for practical issues.
- Laws of Society: Spend one Reputation to impose the Social Backdrop Everyone Obeys The Laws of Middle-Class Society at a level equal to your Normalcy.
- Respectable Middle-Class Clothing
- Durable Mid-Range Car
- Pick one of the Following Leveled Possessions
- House with White Picket Fence: Anyone resting in the house for eight hours can heal Social damage equal to your Normalcy.
- Running Shoes: Spend one Health to add your Obstinancy to any conditions you impose in a chase.
- Wingman Upgrade: Spend one Reputation to add your Synergy to any condition you impose which causes people to desire you.
- Unbreakable Heart: Reflexively reduce any Condition by your Synergy which would make you fall in love with someone or suffer pain if they dump you.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.