Difference (from revision 1 to current revision)
(no other diffs)
5 of Diamonds - Saw a Six-String Guitar in a Second-Hand Store
And now music rules your life.
Artistry +2, Synergy +1
- Musician: You gain Fortune Dice when you put your music ahead of things like paying rent and having food; you suffer Adversity Dice when you abandon music to do things like work for a living.
- The Art of Musical Spectacle (Artistry + Synergy): You know how to give performances which move hearts.
- Army of Fans: Spend one Reputation to turn any minor NPC into a Contact who is a fan of your work.
- Hard of Hearing: Reflexively reduce Physical/Sonic? damage by your Artistry.
- Sexy: Your Mental/Seduction? actions add your Synergy to any Conditions imposed.
- Wall of Sound: You can impose the Physical Backdrop Wall of Wall of Sound at a level equal to your Artistry; this makes it hard to hear anything but your music.
- Rock Outfit
- Beat Up Van with a picture of a wizard riding an alicorn to fight a dragon on the side.
- Six-String Guitar: You can make Mental/Emotional? attacks which add your Artistry to any conditions imposed.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.