No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
Five of Hearts - Visited a Dream World
You spent years in a magical world, only to find it was all a dream when you woke up. Or was it?
Artistry +1, Synergy +1. Choose one stat at +1 (This includes getting more Artistry or Synergy)
- Takes Dreams Seriously: You gain Fortune Dice when you treat dreams as real or at least as omens. You gain Adversity Dice when you ignore dreams.
- Dream Crafter (Artistry + Normalcy): You can work on an artistic or craft project in your dreams and when you awaken, the results of your work become real; this usually requires starting the project in reality; making things appear in reality from nothing isn't impossible... but it is very hard.
- Dream Warrior (Artistry + Belicosity): You can fight Existential Creatures in your dreams, making Existential attacks on them as if they were normal, solid creatures.
- Group Dreaming (Artistry + Synergy): You can draw others into your dreams, easily if they volunteer or with effort if they don't *want* to share a dream with you.
- Suspend Animation (Artistry + Obstinancy): You can sleep for days, months, years, millenia if need be, though the longer, the harder and when you sleep, your body lies preserved without need for food or drink; you can still be killed as you sleep but you sense the danger and can awaken.
- Dreams and Reality Are the Same: Spend one Existence to impose the Existential Backdrop Dreams and Reality Are the Same at a level equal to your Artistry.
- Two mundane items either from the Now or from a Magical World of your choice.
- Levellable Item: Roll on the Dream Item Table
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.