No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
8 of Diamonds - Recruited by a Former President to Save the World
If Teddy Roosevelt asks you to travel in time and space with him, you say YES.
- Patriotic: You gain Fortune Dice when you express your loyalty to your country in word and deed. You gain Adversity Dice when you act against your country.
Which President Took You Through Time?
- George Washington: Also Ben Franklin, as the three of you battled the invasion of the Lightning Lords, which was covered up by the Mundanity Cabal, along with Washington being a 100 foot tall golem Ben Franklin made.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Franklin's Secret Arts of Lightning Control (Perspicacity + Synergy): Super-advanced Eighteenth Century Technology allows you to control lightning!
- Puissance Lightning Resistance: Reflexively reduce all Lightning Conditions by your Perspicacity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: 18th century Clothing, Musket and Ammo; Benjamin Franklin's Miraculous Lightning Rod: Allows Physical/Lightning? attacks which add your Perspicacity to any Conditions imposed.
- John Adams: Overwhelmed by the necessity to criticize everything, he called you through time to help him attack people for being wrong.
- Attributes: Obstinancy +2, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Elegant Hate Delivery (Obstinancy + Perspicacity): You possess the people to verbally destroy people elegantly with your training in rhetoric and oration. You can do it in writing too.
- Puissance Master of Speeches: Spend one Brainmeat to impose the Social Backdrop YOUR NAME Catches Everyone's Attention at a level equal to your Obstinancy.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Elegant 18th century clothing, a library of classical literature; Notes on Rhetoric given you by John Adams: Allows Mental/Emotional? attacks, adding your Perspicacity to any conditions imposed.
- John Quincy Adams: No one listened to his prophesy, so America fell into a dark age of chaos and death, ruled by Dark King Andrew Jackson. You had to help bring the monster down.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +1, Obstinancy +1
- Penchant: Kerosene Punk (Perspicacity + Obstinancy): You are skilled in building theoretically impossible devices, using 1820s level technology, like kerosene powered cars that go 50 miles an hour.
- Puissance Tough-Minded: Spend one Brainmeat to reflexively reduce any Mental condition by your Obstinancy.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Tattered early 1800s suit, Shotgun, Kerosene Cruiser: Burn one Health to impose the Physical Backdrop Giant Cloud of Smoke at a level equal to your Perspicacity.
- Abraham Lincoln: The reason the Confederates thought they could win was an army of vampires. You helped Lincoln to put them down.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Vampire Slaying (Bellicosity + Normalcy): You know all the clans and how to destroy vampires.
- Puissance Iron Will: Reflexively reduce all Mental/Emotional? Conditions by your Bellicosity.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Wood-Splitting Axe, Top Hat; Lincoln-Carved Stake: Makes Melee Physical/Piercing? Attacks, which do Existential/Destruction? Damage to Vampires, adding your Bellicosity to damage inflicted.
- Teddy Roosevelt: Dinosaurs really were the ultimate hunt!
- Attributes: Bellicosity +2, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Dinosaur Hunter (Bellicosity + Synergy): With a good team to aid you, you can track and slay any dinosaur, even T-rexes and velociraptors.
- Puissance Trust Busting: You can make Social/Destruction? attacks on Social Beings (like Corporations), adding your Bellicosity to any Conditions inflicted.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Hunting Clothing, Dinosaur Gun; Big Stick: Makes Melee Physical/Blunt? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions inflicted.
- Ronald Reagan: He needed you to save the world from the Eldritch Evils Grenada was about to unleash. Or so he told you, but actually, you just found some drunk college kids having ritual sex. It all worked out in the end.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Ritual Sex (Artistry + Synergy): This is a combination of bed prowness and using sexual rights to summon spirits and eldritch beings. Possibly to have sex with them. Just note... it's not about *controlling* such beings, so I hope you bargain well.
- Puissance Spirit Bargainer: You can make Existential/Binding? attacks on Existential beings, adding your Synergy to conditions imposed, but you have to offer them something too.
- Stuff: Zero Level: Sexy Clothing, Ritual Gear; Enchanted Sex Toy: Spend 1 Reputation to gain the Peculiarity Bunkable at your Normalcy for the scene.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.