No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
King of Clubs - Found a Hidden Civilization
You stumbled into a hidden civilization, who taught you their secrets.
- Knows Something Is Out There: You gain Fortune Dice when act on your belief in strange places and strange things. You gain Adversity Dice when you are skeptical.
Choose The Civilization You Found
- Anasazi: Destroyed by climate change which cut short the growing season, this society was ruled by evil demon-worshipping spider-people in the land which is now the Southwestern US, but was once their empire.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Spider-Silk Weaving (Artistry + Normalcy): You know how to obtain spider silk and how to make it into clothing, paper, and a variety of other useful and beautiful things.
- Puissance Survive Poison: Spend one Health and reflexively reduce a Physical/Poison? condition by your Normalcy.
- Possessions: Zero Level: A large amount of spider-silk; beautiful spider silk clothing; Levellable Giant Spider Companion: It makes Physical/Binding? attacks; add your Artistry to the level of Conditions it imposes.
- Atlantis: Before it sank beneath the waves, this was the root of all human civilization.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Atlantean Crystal Science (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You know how to use crystal constructs to generate energy and how to make high-tech devices powered by Atlantean science!
- Puissance Survive at Sea: By spending one Health, you can ensure that you and a number of allies equal to your Normalcy can get by adequately while stranded at sea for a day.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Atlantean Clothing; a collection of Atlantean Crystals; Roll on the [Magic Item Table]?, taking it as level 1.
- Lemuria: An ancient empire of man and lemur working together in harmony to raid and enslave its neighbors. If we don't sacrifice to the Great Ape, he'll sacrifice us, okay?
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Normalcy +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Ape Training (Normalcy + Synergy): You know how to live in harmony with every kind of ape, monkey, etc. And how to train them.
- Puissance Legendary Gorilla Punch: Spend one Health to boost a condition imposed by your melee attacks by your Bellicosity.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Lemur Companion, Roll on the [Low Tech Melee Weapon Table]? , Roll on the [Magic Item Table]?, taking it as level 1.
- Muvians: In the South Pacific once rose the Great Empire of Mu; much of it has sunk beneath the waves due to a war that wiped out Lemuria and Mu. It's people were mystics, who had deep secrets of the Universe.
- Attributes: Artistry +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
- Penchant: Pierce the Veil (Artistry + Perspicacity): You have learned how to enter the world of spirits, how to summon spirits and how to bargain with or even bind them.
- Puissance Shield the Soul: Spend one Health to reflexively reduce any imposed Existential Condition by your Obstinancy.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Fetish with a bound minor spirit, Clothing which violates your culture's clothing rules but which spirits like or even demand you wear, Work with the Conductor to create a Levellable Taboo.
- United States: Once upon a time, there was a great republic in the old continent known as North America, back when it was in the Northern Hemisphere instead of the South, ruled over by a series of charismatic god-kings known as Presidents. It seems to have been destroyed, along with the other states of the Modern Era, in the chaos of the Game Wars. But you traveled through time to before it was destroyed and lived there for a time.
- Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1, Synergy +1
- Penchant: Rant About Freedom and the Need To Defend It With Buckets Of Blood (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): NO ONE WILL TAKE YOUR FREEDOM / GUN / GAS-GUZZLER.
- Puissance Survive Fast Food: Reflexively reduce any imposed Physical/Poison? Condition by your Obstinancy.
- Possessions: Zero Level: Roll twice on [Modern Item Table]?; roll once for a level 1 item on the [Ranged Modern Weapon Table]?.
- [Back to the Inception Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.