* A Bottle of the Blood of Jesus: An actual holy relic! Why do Frenchmen in Crowns keep trying to steal it?|
** Attributes: Artistry +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
** Penchant: Biblical Archaeology (Artistry + Perspicacity): You have the skills to conduct biblical archaeology and deep knowledge of past expeditions, relics, and artifacts, which is how you know you have the real deal!
** Puissance Scholar of Spiritual Warfare: You can make Existential/Destruction? attacks on Existential beings, adding your Perspicacity to any Conditions you inflict.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Archaeological Clothing, Archaeological Equipment; The Blood of Jesus: Spend one Existence to reduce any Physical Condition by your Synergy.
* Cosmic Cactus People: By turning themselves into cactus people, they gained immortality and cosmic power. You ran away before they could finish the job on you, but now you've got both power and... issues.
** Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
** Penchant: Cactus Cosmic Power (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): You can wield vast cosmic power... if you don't mind turning yourself more into a Cosmic Cactus, at least for a while.
** Puissance Cactus Armor: Reflexively reduce any Physical/Piercing? conditions by your Bellicosity.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Heavily Patched Clothing, Running Shoes, The Cactus Configuration: Allows Magical Physical/Piercing? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any conditions inflicted.
* ET - The Video Game: They buried those things FOR GOOD REASON, you know.
* A Flying Car: Once you realized the secret of anti-gravity so it didn't have to have wings, it was easy. |
** Attributes: Normalcy +2, Perspicacity +1
** Penchant: Master of Anti-Gravity Technology (Normalcy + Perspicacity): You have the skills to create antigravity machines and attach them to other things so they work together smoothly.
** Puissance Survive Car Crashes: Reflexively reduce all Physical/Blunt? Conditions by your Normalcy.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Driving Goggles, Mechanic's Kit; Flying Car Model II: Flies at the speed it can drive. Holds four, five if you cram.
* Ghost-Toasting Equipment: The world is full of uppity dead and it's time for you to encourage them to move on with 3 billion volts of nuclear force.
** Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Perspicacity +2
** Penchant: Ghost-Toasting Tech (Bellicosity + Perspicacity): You know how to build advanced technology to fight ghosts and how to fight ghosts with it.
** Puissance Ghost-Resistant: You can reflexively reduce any condition inflicted by an Existential being by your Perspicacity.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Ghost-Toaster Uniform (now especially stain-resistant!), Laboratory for building your equipment, The Ghost-Toast Mobile: Holds four, plus up to 10 captured Existential Beings; You can make Existential/Binding? attacks with it which add your Perspicacity to the level of imposed conditions.
* ET - The Video Game: Re-inventing Ancient Evil is Still Evil.
* The Second Highlander Movie: It's all YOUR fault. |
** Attributes: Bellicosity +2, Obstinancy +1
** Penchant: Resist Being Broken By Things You See (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): No matter how terrible something visual is, you can handle it.
** Puissance Too Angry To Get Sad: Reflexively reduce any Mental/Emotional? Conditions imposed on you by your Bellicosity.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Normal Clothing, Laptop which can play DVDs; Highlander II: Allows Mental/Insanity? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions imposed.
* Hyperdimensional Coffee: Suitable for things from other dimensions, especially eldritch oddities. Hey, they deserve Coffee too! |
** Attributes: Artistry +1, Normalcy +1, Perspicacity +1
** Penchant: Transmute the Physical to the Spiritual (Artistry + Perspicacity): You know how to bring things through the Wall of Night, into and out of the Spirit World, especially food. Warning - You can bring spirits into the physical world, but you can't *control* them.
** Puissance Hypergeometric Mind: Reflexively reduce any Mental/Insanity? Conditions imposed on you by your Perspicacity.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Normal Clothing, Collection of Ritual Tools; Hyperdimensional Coffee: Allows Existential/Binding? attacks on Existential Beings, who crave it. Add your Normalcy to any Conditions imposed.
They said you were crazy, but now they will eat their words. Via your new device which turns words into salad.