* A Bottle of the Blood of Jesus: An actual holy relic! Why do Frenchmen in Crowns keep trying to steal it?|
* A Half-Mad Occult Scholar: You still aren't sure how much he taught you was true and how much of it was insane ranting.|
** Penchant: Biblical Archaeology (Artistry + Perspicacity): You have the skills to conduct biblical archaeology and deep knowledge of past expeditions, relics, and artifacts, which is how you know you have the real deal!|
** Puissance Scholar of Spiritual Warfare: You can make Existential/Destruction? attacks on Existential beings, adding your Perspicacity to any Conditions you inflict.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Archaeological Clothing, Archaeological Equipment; The Blood of Jesus: Spend one Existence to reduce any Physical Condition by your Synergy.
* Cosmic Cactus People: By turning themselves into cactus people, they gained immortality and cosmic power. You ran away before they could finish the job on you, but now you've got both power and... issues.
** Penchant: Understand the Insane (Artistry + Synergy): You can listen to any lunatic and assess what is true and what is false and how to help them achieve some degree of stability. |
** Puissance Drive Eldrich Horrors Insane: You can make Mental/Insanity? attacks on Existential beings, adding your Perspicacity to any Conditions you inflict.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Notebook and Pen, Collection of Occult Ravings; Sign of Pnakopticon: Spend one Existence to impose the Existential Backdrop Existential and Magical Creatures Cannot Conceal Their Presence or True Form at a level equal to your Perspicacity.
* Cosmic Cactus Person: By turning themselves into cactus people, they gained immortality and cosmic power. You ran away before they could finish the job on you, but now you've got both power and... issues.
* ET - The Video Game: They buried those things FOR GOOD REASON, you know.|
** Attributes: Normalcy +1, Obstinancy +1, Perspicacity +1
** Penchant: Game Endlessly Without Collapsing (Normalcy + Obstinancy): You can play video games for days without needing sleep or rest.
** Puissance Foul Mouth: You can make Social/Shame? attacks which add your Normalcy to any Conditions imposed.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Tricked Out Gaming Rig, T-Shirt from favorite game, ET - The Video Game: Allows Physical/Nausea? attacks which add your Obstinancy to any conditions inflicted.
* The Second Highlander Movie: It's all YOUR fault.
** Attributes: Bellicosity +2, Obstinancy +1
** Penchant: Resist Being Broken By Things You See (Bellicosity + Obstinancy): No matter how terrible something visual is, you can handle it.
** Puissance Too Angry To Get Sad: Reflexively reduce any Mental/Emotional? Conditions imposed on you by your Bellicosity.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Normal Clothing, Laptop which can play DVDs; Highlander II: Allows Mental/Insanity? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions imposed.
* Momentum User: When the Space Elves tried to purge the users of the Momentum, some hid in Stasis Boxes; you found one of them!|
** Attributes: Bellicosity +1, Synergy +2
** Penchant: Chop People Up With the Momentum (Bellicosity + Synergy): The Momentum flows through everything; follow the flow with a blade and man, you can hack things to bits. Unfortunately, your mentor died before he got past this part of the training.
** Puissance I Am One With the Momentum: Burn one Existence to reflexively reduce any Mental Condition by your Synergy.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Brown robes, Training Drone; Katana: Allows Melee Physical/Slashing? attacks which add your Bellicosity to any Conditions inflicted.
* A Muppet: Namely, Uncle Deadly. You're not sure if he's really dead, or just inside the giant Muppet which ate him whole.
** Attributes: Artistry +1, Obstinancy +1, Synergy +1
** Penchant: Fashion Design and Coordination (Artistry + Synergy): You can make yourself, or anyone else look great by creating / choosing appropriate clothing, makeup, behavior, etc.
** Puissance Blue Steel: You can make Social/Shame? attacks which add your Obstinancy to the Conditions imposed.
** Stuff: Zero Level: Clothing of Superb Quality, Credit Cards with all major designers; Legion of Muppet Contacts: Spend one Reputation to find a useful Muppet Contact.
They taught you everything about something and then they died so they can't solve your problems for you. Or maybe just moved somewhere hard to visit.