No diff available--this is the first major revision.
(minor diff, author diff)
10 of Clubs - Cat Person
Part Cat, Part Human, all cute and / or sexy.
Artistry +1, Perspicacity +1, Synergy +1
- Cat Person: You gain Fortune Dice when you do things in a cat-like way; you suffer Adversity Dice when you don't act like a cat.
- Stalking (Artistry + Perspicacity): You are very good at sneaking, following people stealthfully, finding people, pouncing on them by surprise, whether to hug or to attack.
Choose one of the following:
- Cat Claws: You have retractable claws which do Physical/Slashing? damage. Burn one Health to add your Bellicosity to damage you inflict.
- Cat Landing: Reflexively reduce any Condition imposed by falling by your Artistry.
- Cat Style: As testified by the Stray Cats, you have Cat Style; add one bonus die to any roll where a sense of fashion helps.
- Cat Vision: You can see in even the tiniest amount of light as if it was day. You can spend a point of Health to reduce any Condition which hampers Sight by your Artistry.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.