No diff available--this is the first major revision.
Ten of Hearts - Craftsman
You have trained for decades on the hand-making of goods, so that eventually machines can put you out of a job.
Artistry +1, Normalcy +2
Choose One of the Following:
- Greedy: Your lust for gold is mighty; gain Fortune Dice when chasing gold and gain Adversity Dice when you have to give up wealth or restrain your greed.
- Patient: You gain Fortune Dice when you deal with a problem nice and slow; you suffer Adversity Dice when you have to *rush*.
- Peace is Good For Business: Gain Fortune Dice when resolving conflicts peacefully, ideally through trade. Suffer Adversity Dice when you get violent.
- Respectable: Gain Fortune Dice when using your social status to get what you want or when you act in a respectable way by local standards. You suffer Adversity Dice when dealing with those who hate the respectable or when you violate local social standards.
- Craftsman (Artistry + Normalcy): Pick a craft; you can use this Penchant to do anything related to it, from finding raw materials to making the good to selling it.
- Always Supplied: You can produce any level zero tool or product of your craft which you 'already had with you' by simply spending one Existence.
- Durable Work Clothing
- The Gear Needed for your craft
- Work with the Conductor to create a level one object suitable to your craft.
- [Back to the Nature Page]?
- [Back to the Main Page]?.